Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
    Message for one of the night owl bro. Your 2 Tiger motor is here.

Sorry that missed place your mobile number.
    This must be xuen

Comment

uy any quad board in market is plug n play type.i mean easy setting .care to share
      mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
        uy any quad board in market is plug n play type.i mean easy setting .care to share
        Hi bro, if you happened to fly @ Tampines cd field do look out for me(Edwin) , I'm flying quad there almost everyday(after 4pm) beside raining/sat, so we can chat abit. I'm not a seller just wanted to help more ppls get into this hobby

Regards,
        Edwin.K

Comment

gd day bro will look for u for some help bro.tks u
          mike

Comment

My initial intention was to solder the wires and keep them in the square tube.

I changed the plan by using bullet connectors at the motor teminals.

I have a bad feeling about this. What do you guys think?

Keep Moving, Look Forward, No Regrets!!

Comment

I use bullet connectors, once I have the motor rotation correct I put heat-shrink over each of the connector to prevent any short-circuit and to help prevent them coming apart.

Yes, solder & heat-shrink is more permanent & secure, but if you need to swap out a motor it does become more of a task.

Comment

After finalizing the direction of motor rotations, I shrink-tube the 3 connectors and cable tie.

Comment

Imo boom/arm is the second most often replacement part after props, so wire running outside make life so much easier I can even do fast repairing at the field and fly again. Now days I only used bullet if only my motor come with silicon wire(most of them black in color) otherwise the hard wire which showed in your post will break off from the bullet easily no matter how well your soldering skill is .
                  Do Check up Warthox's build, you will see most of them wire running outside that must be a reason, expert or newbie you still crash. Don't mind asking Sunny bro are you a new multirotor flyer? the reason I asked because I saw u put a lot of effort on the arms, tbo LED is the best for easy orientation day or night, regardless any color the arms they all look like black when you look from bottom and some distance away...just my 2 cents.

Regards,
                  Edwin.K

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                    Mike,

bring your old quad over... and you will be surprise how well it will fly with just a mall change.

Remember, you are the 1st batch of quad flyer here

Comment

Originally posted by edwin3162 View Post
                      Don't mind asking Sunny bro are you a new multirotor flyer?Regards,
                      Edwin.K
                      hehe... he is LAO JIU.... his Quad is 3 years ago... till now has gone thru multiple facelift!!!

and he is a perfectionist

Comment

Sharing the TCopter now in fuse..

Comment

tks big bird for assistance . will bring it down for tuning.btw wat are the time u nomally at CD field.BTW i veri newbie in quad .hehehe
                          u are the big old bird from heli now to driving UFO. wah wat a upgrad man.
                          mike

Comment

Originally posted by TruckBasher View Post
                            This must be xuen

Can Help to inform him to call me?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
                              hehe... he is LAO JIU.... his Quad is 3 years ago... till now has gone thru multiple facelift!!!

and he is a perfectionist
                              Wah really paiseh didn't know that. Anyway bro Sunny hurry finish up your quad lets fly together with Dan @ CD field, I can test up my lightest 400 size too .

Comment

Originally posted by edwin3162 View Post
                                Imo boom/arm is the second most often replacement part after props, so wire running outside make life so much easier I can even do fast repairing at the field and fly again. Now days I only used bullet if only my motor come with silicon wire(most of them black in color) otherwise the hard wire which showed in your post will break off from the bullet easily no matter how well your soldering skill is .
                                Do Check up Warthox's build, you will see most of them wire running outside that must be a reason, expert or newbie you still crash. Don't mind asking Sunny bro are you a new multirotor flyer? the reason I asked because I saw u put a lot of effort on the arms, tbo LED is the best for easy orientation day or night, regardless any color the arms they all look like black when you look from bottom and some distance away...just my 2 cents.

Regards,
                                Edwin.K
                                Yes bro, I am new to Multi-Rotor. DT is my super patient sifu.

The original config of the SG copter was + config, hence the leading arm was red. I am changing to X config, so I took the opportunity to change colours.

Now that you mentioned LED, I recalled getting a few strips from Dan...might as well put them all in.

Regards
                                Rajoo
                                Keep Moving, Look Forward, No Regrets!!

Comment

Working...
                                X