Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going down to CD field tomorrow? I went there yesterday afternoon (before the rain) and it looks like there's going to be some construction going on. But there were still lots of people flying there.

Comment

SGDRIFters' Multi Rotor flyers hang out (with 'pao' kopi for all.)

Hi bozora

just helping to spread the info:

12 Apr 2013 (Fri)
      Venue : SGDrifters, 31 Toh Guan Road East, LW Technocentre.#02-07.
      Time : 8pm to the following morning

You can park at LW Technocentre Basecarpark or park at the opposite kopitiam (Lots of Free Parking)

for more info , click below.

Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks Housecall physio.....appreciate. Pls identify yourself if you come to the meet. Coffee on me

Comment

most welcome...will try to come.

Comment

Hi Bozora. I really need help in getting my Phantom jello free. But for the next 2 months, am working evening shifts, so can't meet up. Hopefully, can meet up with you guys soon for a night fly session.

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
              Hi Bozora. I really need help in getting my Phantom jello free. But for the next 2 months, am working evening shifts, so can't meet up. Hopefully, can meet up with you guys soon for a night fly session.
              There are many ways to solve it.

1) First up...you cannot test jelloness at night. So night flying wont help
              2) 2nd up...you also cannot test jelloness under florescent light...(Jello effect will not show up)
              3) You have to test during day time...(well under direct sunlight)
              4) Setup your Phantom like mine in the other thread if you are using the GoPro 3
              5) and tune down your gain. To high a gain...the jello effect will appear. For GoPro 3....gain setting will be about 120-125 all round for Jello-free video
              6) if you use other action cam equivalent ....lower your cam ...nearer to the frets of the phantom skids for mellow free vids.

PM me when all fails...be more than glad to meet up to tune...in the day.

Comment

Thanks a lot bro. For the next 2 months, as I said. I can't attend your meet-ups between 8pm n 2am. But during the day, I'd really like to get together with you guys for a discussion/fly session. If possible, can you arrange one during the day on a Saturday or Sunday with other bros for a session? Would be great.

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                There are many ways to solve it.

1) First up...you cannot test jelloness at night. So night flying wont help
                2) 2nd up...you also cannot test jelloness under florescent light...(Jello effect will not show up)
                3) You have to test during day time...(well under direct sunlight)
                4) Setup your Phantom like mine in the other thread if you are using the GoPro 3
                5) and tune down your gain. To high a gain...the jello effect will appear. For GoPro 3....gain setting will be about 120-125 all round for Jello-free video
                6) if you use other action cam equivalent ....lower your cam ...nearer to the frets of the phantom skids for mellow free vids.

PM me when all fails...be more than glad to meet up to tune...in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
                  Thanks a lot bro. For the next 2 months, as I said. I can't attend your meet-ups between 8pm n 2am. But during the day, I'd really like to get together with you guys for a discussion/fly session. If possible, can you arrange one during the day on a Saturday or Sunday with other bros for a session? Would be great.
                  noted bro....we're flying this coming sunday (West Area) I can PM you the flying site. I'll bring my notebook..we can help tune your Phantom...I assume you are using Naza M 2.02 assistant. and remember to bring along the relevant USB cable for your Phantom.

Comment

noted bro....we're flying this coming sunday (West Area) I can PM you the flying site. I'll bring my notebook..we can help tune your Phantom...I assume you are using Naza M 2.02 assistant. and remember to bring along the relevant USB cable for your Phantom.
                    Thanks a lot Bozora. Would love to join you guys this Sunday. PM me the place. Will bring along my quads and the necessary accessories��

Comment

Brought my quad with me to Taiwan for a short getaway. Got permission in advance to fly in Qing Jing farm, Green green grassland and at the minsu I stayed at. Test fly in Singapore was good, no jello (780p 60fps). Maybe the props got bent in the case or maybe I itchy hand set gopro to 1080p 30fps, there's very bad jello

Click image for larger version

Name:	559575_611435255551108_706808038_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	974653

Click image for larger version

Name:	483473_611435242217776_1348354072_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	974654

Damn jello..

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
                        Brought my quad with me to Taiwan for a short getaway. Got permission in advance to fly in Qing Jing farm, Green green grassland and at the minsu I stayed at. Test fly in Singapore was good, no jello (780p 60fps). Maybe the props got bent in the case or maybe I itchy hand set gopro to 1080p 30fps, there's very bad jello

Damn jello..
                        yes, setting to 30fps the jello will be more obvious then in 60fps. Unless you have proper dampers/shock absorbing config, 1080p 30fps is not a good idea.

Must be good experience able to fly while on vacation! Envy :p

Comment

Hi Folks...so here's the address for Funfly.

Rain or Shine....Speeder and I will be there.

Venue : 22 Jalan Jentera S619441 (Near Jalan Tukang)
                          Date : 21 Apr 2013
                          Time : 11am - 2pm

The current participants list stands at

1) Speeder
                          2) Divegil
                          3) Happy Cloud
                          4) Bozora
                          5) Joseph
                          6) ater
                          7) evilmerlin

happy flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
                            If u are lost or can't find the way to come. Please call me 91544095 or speeder at 97773765, see u guys
                            happy flying

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122972[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122973[/ATTACH]

Damn jello..
                              Hi,
                              Do you have problem check-in your lipo? How many are allow to check-in?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by genghiskt View Post
                                Hi,
                                Do you have problem check-in your lipo? How many are allow to check-in?

Thanks in advance.
                                Nope.. No problems at all.. I had in my case 1x 3s 2.5ah, 1x 3s 1.8ah, 2x 3s 3ah, 2x 4s 3ah, 1x 2s 1ah, 1x 3s 850mah.

Comment

Working...
                                X