X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enjoy it

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
    I'm too used to Align heli already
    Then continue to enjoy it....good or bad...

Comment

how I end up with Rave

, my post in another thread was seen by u already
      FYI....I start looking for a 450 size heli and was focusing on Trex 450 Pro. And I know of Rave long time back and dismiss it totally as it is another 450 sizes...while researching the Trex Pro 450 .....in the end I ended with Rave.

Jonathan

Comment

I don't know

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
        Although almost the same price but different flying characteristic and different head system. Actually Rave(692mm) is bigger than 450(650mm) in term of length and smaller than Trex 500(850mm).

It is good to try different head system so that you will know which one suit you most. As for me I still prefer geometry pitch.

Fly NIB, fly fresh, and fly without worry.
        What "geometry" I don;t know
        But I like the FULL PACKAGE, and Rave have it ..for me.

Jonathan

Comment

Rave Support is 1st Class

For those who don't check on Runryder...

You post your question on the Rave forum, you got Curtis (owner and designer) and Brian (Curtis team) responding to your questions directly.
          That to me is cool support.

I don't see Alan or Jason - "designers" answering questions on Trex stuff....and please don;t tell me no isssue with trex hor.

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
            For those who don't check on Runryder...

You post your question on the Rave forum, you got Curtis (owner and designer) and Brian (Curtis team) responding to your questions directly.
            That to me is cool support.

I don't see Alan or Jason - "designers" answering questions on Trex stuff....and please don;t tell me no isssue with trex hor.

Jonathan
            I c, so this is the main reason u got the Rave instead of the Trex450 Pro?

But wat kind of 'package' u r refering for the Rave?

Comment

The heli

I c, so this is the main reason u got the Rave instead of the Trex450 Pro?

But wat kind of 'package' u r refering for the Rave?
              Pckage refer to the Heli and not a promotion.
              - Physcial size between 450 and 500, fly like and bigger than 500 size heli.
              - One the Auto well compare to all 450 size and even Trex 500
              - Torque tube, only one in this class now that you can buy
              - Top quality product and support
              - super flying machine with lots of choice on setup 3S,4S or even 6S.
              - easy on electronic compare to a 500 size heli...easier on pocket
              - Curtis brand - follow on to Radix which in my view the best blade in the market. And Rave is proving to be a TOP class product just like Radix blades.
              - Mini-G also continue to brand and prove to be very good Gyro for me, even cheaper than spartan 760.

Jonathan

Comment

Pckage refer to the Heli and not a promotion.
                - Physcial size between 450 and 500, fly like and bigger than 500 size heli.
                - One the Auto well compare to all 450 size and even Trex 500
                - Torque tube, only one in this class now that you can buy
                - Top quality product and support
                - super flying machine with lots of choice on setup 3S,4S or even 6S.
                - easy on electronic compare to a 500 size heli...easier on pocket
                - Curtis brand - follow on to Radix which in my view the best blade in the market. And Rave is proving to be a TOP class product just like Radix blades.
                - Mini-G also continue to brand and prove to be very good Gyro for me, even cheaper than spartan 760.

Jonathan
                Hi jonathan,

Your thread is very poisonous indeed, i couldn't resist and bought a Rave 3D kit last week. Now still waiting for the package to arrive. Meanwhile still deciding on the electronics setup etc.

Btw thanks for your help in answering my PM @ helifreak.com

Comment

cool

Originally posted by mcs40 View Post
                  Hi jonathan,

Your thread is very poisonous indeed, i couldn't resist and bought a Rave 3D kit last week. Now still waiting for the package to arrive. Meanwhile still deciding on the electronics setup etc.

Btw thanks for your help in answering my PM @ helifreak.com
                  Cool....now it will not just be me pitching about Rave.

Comment

let me consider between the Rave & Trex450 pro

Comment

Yeah, i just check SingPost and my RAVE just arrived yesterday..

Comment

U want it now?

let me consider between the Rave & Trex450 pro
                        ACtually very easy lah...you want it now, only Rave.
                        You can use your bonus on other thing first, then wait for Trex 450 Pro.
                        If you are like me who cannot wait, then Rave.

Jonathan

Comment

Where u fly

Originally posted by mcs40 View Post
                          Yeah, i just check SingPost and my RAVE just arrived yesterday..
                          Where do you fly?
                          And man plug out all the elc from your Trex 450 and put on Rave.
                          The 450 will stay on the shelf for a long time after that.

Comment

ACtually very easy lah...you want it now, only Rave.
                            You can use your bonus on other thing first, then wait for Trex 450 Pro.
                            If you are like me who cannot wait, then Rave.

Jonathan
                            haha, 1 450 size heli will do, house that big to store so many helis n planes.

See if I can endure the itch for this 2 months anot

Comment

Where do you fly?
                              And man plug out all the elc from your Trex 450 and put on Rave.
                              The 450 will stay on the shelf for a long time after that.
                              hahaha i like your suggestion man. yup let's hope the RAVE is as good as the online posts says. And yes i do noticed that Brian and Curtis, both from CY, answer to online queries. Brian even sent out replacement parts if anybody is having any issue with their NIB parts..Amazing service...

btw i'm flying at sembawang (wellington circle) on sunday afternoon. i think you fly at bishan right? usually when do you guys fly at bishan?

Comment

jonathan,

btw did you have an external BEC connected to your CC45?

Comment

Working...
                                X