Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

Originally posted by genexis View Post
    haha, good to know that you are in the right track. No worries, take your time... but i can tell you something ... BIG is good....

ask miles...
    No...I have been there.
    I will tell you, miles will go big and it will again take him 3_ months before he start doing stuff. Or his dad let him do stuff....

Jonathan

Comment

yep...

the feeling of big is good... real good. But you need to get use to it and set it up right.

Setup makes a hell lot of a difference.

if miles goes raptor, the crash cost is not that great. I'll tell him where to get the spares from

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
        I actually cannot remember how it goes down in the sense if it was inverted and the balde hit the ground ? As the canopy, frame, skid and very thing was like new, not a single scratch.

Did you see it ?

Jonathan
        I saw the last few milli-seconds b4 it kissed the grass. U rolled the heli too low(below waist level). Ur blades hit the ground first, with the right side of the frame face the ground.

Upon impact, the heli bounce to its last resting position of the left side of the frame.

Thatz why I'm the first to locate ur black paddles and pass it to u.

Comment

Yo JyHeli..looks like you like this heli very much.. And it does seems like a good heli will boost your confidence in flying it more, harder too..
          Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
          JR Vibe 50: 01
          Trex600N Pro: 01
          Kasama Srimok 90: 01
          TT Raptor 50: 10
          TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
          MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Good Heli

Originally posted by TmMugen View Post
            Yo JyHeli..looks like you like this heli very much.. And it does seems like a good heli will boost your confidence in flying it more, harder too..
            Yes very good heli and I like it very much.....confidence is there but not capability.

Jonathan

Comment

yep...

the feeling of big is good... real good. But you need to get use to it and set it up right.

Setup makes a hell lot of a difference.

if miles goes raptor, the crash cost is not that great. I'll tell him where to get the spares from
              well, i'm not sure that i'm gonna get one anytime soon, but the only problem is, the batteries are gonna cost a lot.
              A pretty looking girl offering to eat your feces is not as scary as an ugly girl asking for marriage. How's that sound?

Comment

haha

Originally posted by MilesAway View Post
                well, i'm not sure that i'm gonna get one anytime soon, but the only problem is, the batteries are gonna cost a lot.
                MilesAway,

That is why Rave is right for you.
                All the batterys, servos on your 450 size ( that one that have a brian glitch on SUnday ) and use it on the Rave. And it still flys like your trex 500.

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by MilesAway View Post
                  No worries, take your time. Life long hobby Transportation is another issue...
                  luckily for me i stay close to the flying field.

Comment

hee hee

No worries, take your time. Life long hobby Transportation is another issue...
                    luckily for me i stay close to the flying field.
                    Again another reason why Rave is good for him...easy transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                      Again another reason why Rave is good for him...easy transportation.
                      the trex500 will do much better

Comment

No

the trex500 will do much better
                        No I don't think so. But of course I am bias....then again I have experience on Trex 500, Protos and Rave. So while I am bias, I am qualified to give my view.

But most of all.......I am the least qualified pilot in Bishun to say which is best heli.

Jonathan

Comment

although the truth is that "its not the heli, its the pilot". But... dammit it is the heli

Comment

my words

although the truth is that "its not the heli, its the pilot". But... dammit it is the heli
                            Haha....the sound familiar.
                            oh oh.....I was the one saying everytime I want to change a new heli.

Comment

Any one else have a Rave?

ANy one else have a Rave in SIngapore ???? please step up and share your experience.

Short of Local flyer, and in danger of being seem as bias opinion from me. I am collecting a list of quote from other forum to show that Rave is in fact flying like a bigger heli that it is.

dhoffack : I find that 4s and 350mm blades is as stable as my trex 500

Sky Dancer : I too was flying today in 25-35 mph winds and the Rave just laughed at the wind. It was, however, pretty hard for me to stand in one spot during the hard gusts, Ha, Ha.... What an outstanding heli!

You need to try it. It is selling as a hot cake in US....two of the 3 retailer run out of stock on the kit.

regards,
                              Jonathan

Comment

any comment

Any comment from Lappster.
                                "I thought I'd better take it easy on it for you CJ, plus my thumbs were numb but all kidding aside, that is one SOLID and awesome ship. I honestly didnt expect much more than my 4cell trex, I was wrong. This thing flies more like a 50 size but with lots more power/weight."

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                                X