Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have arrested the cause of my tracking problem and bad vibration. My flybar control level is still plastic and I am using the outer hole. I switched to inner hole and had alot alot less tracking problem though vibration still has I think.
    Keep you guys updated. Tonight then can collect the metal lever from Chong aka RCE. Haiz... anyone got any spare metal flybar control lever to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
      Recently found out that if nose heavy, while doing invert nose-in hover, the heli will come right at u!
      hehehehe
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Bun, i have a pair of metal upper mixing lever.. Let me know if u want it.. Its still new but opened and test fitted..

I find it weird that u have vibration problems and tracking problems on the plastic head.. I used to use full plastic head with no vibration issues at all.. Only tracking problems.. Is there something else wrong with ur titan? If u have time, its no harm to take the head apart and rebuilt it..
        AR Drone 2.0
        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

hi there, any one using this set up for their MT.
          JGF 500th with cc45, and the castle link setting as follow.
          -throttle type-gov high
          -motor start power-80%
          -throttle respone-high 8( max can go up to 10)
          -motor timming- standard advance
          -gov gain -65%

i am facing this problem.head speed not stable, thro respond very slow.btw i am running on 75% flat on gov mode on my thro curve.

Can i use fix endpoint/ turn off gov mode, and run 80% through out on my thro curve?

please advice thanks
          YOu FLy, You CRASH, YOU LEARN..

Mini Titan
          JGF500th
          CC45
          Hitec 65HB x 3
          Futaba 9257
          Futaba GY401
          [U]colco lama v5[COLOR=Red]][COLOR=SandyBrown]
          Align Trex600N Pro

JR PCM 9X II
          e-STATION BC6
          kong lipo
          Dualsky
          ace RC
          x TREAM

Comment

You might want to play around with the ESC settings. Especially the one with Hight/Standard/Low ... forgot the name for it as I do not have the manual with me.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
              You might want to play around with the ESC settings. Especially the one with Hight/Standard/Low ... forgot the name for it as I do not have the manual with me.
              i think the one you mention is the timing advance
              YOu FLy, You CRASH, YOU LEARN..

Mini Titan
              JGF500th
              CC45
              Hitec 65HB x 3
              Futaba 9257
              Futaba GY401
              [U]colco lama v5[COLOR=Red]][COLOR=SandyBrown]
              Align Trex600N Pro

JR PCM 9X II
              e-STATION BC6
              kong lipo
              Dualsky
              ace RC
              x TREAM

Comment

if ur tx throttle % is 75 flat then u have setup the cc wrongly.

follow this

same for all CC

note that u'll need a higher pinion than what u r using (compared to fixed throttle mode) to achieve the same headspeed.

for my i just stopped using gov for the 450, it is not that impt anyway especially with today's motors
                For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

I'm flying a MiniTitan with Scorpion 3000Kv on 15T pinion. Throttle curve on
                  Phase 1 - 0/75/75/75/75
                  Phase 2 - 75/75/75/75/75
                  Phase 3 - 70/70/70/70/70

I am using CC as well and I adjust using analog, not using the cable, which means my setting are the very basic.

Phase 2 is where I do most of my stuff.
                  Phase 3 works just as well but will require more collective management in order not to bog the motor.
                  My headspeed is not high, cause I prefer lower headspeed but higher torque so as to minimise motor bogging.
                  My pitch is +10 and -10. Not much of punch, which is good for heli of this size because on low headspeed with less stress on my motor, it works pretty well.

Hope my experience helps

Comment

I have resolved the fluttering and out of track on the blades. The Gyro was causing all these ...
                    I adjusted the Gyro according to the advice found on HeliFreak and RunRyder forums.
                    - ATV +110 & -110
                    - Dual Rate on Rudder 50%
                    - Exponential on Rudder 40%

I adjusted the tail blades to zero pitch on Rate mode.

The tail holds darn well.
                    Am doing half piro flips on my Mini Titan. Now is to combine upright to inverted and vice versa to make it like continous piro flips

I am begining to love JR G770T Gyro. It has my HDB endorsement. It is definitely better than Futaba401. I can find the difference in piro. The crisp piros and the authority I have on my tail.

Comment

Way to go Bun .. u're fast .. must visit you guys soon
                      Originally posted by HotDogBun
                      I have resolved the fluttering and out of track on the blades. The Gyro was causing all these ...
                      I adjusted the Gyro according to the advice found on HeliFreak and RunRyder forums.
                      - ATV +110 & -110
                      - Dual Rate on Rudder 50%
                      - Exponential on Rudder 40%

I adjusted the tail blades to zero pitch on Rate mode.

The tail holds darn well.
                      Am doing half piro flips on my Mini Titan. Now is to combine upright to inverted and vice versa to make it like continous piro flips

I am begining to love JR G770T Gyro. It has my HDB endorsement. It is definitely better than Futaba401. I can find the difference in piro. The crisp piros and the authority I have on my tail.
                      Heli:
                      . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                      . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                      . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                      . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                      . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                      . Ok Model Medallion
                      . E*Star Storch
                      . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                      . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                      . Canon 7D & 500D
                      . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                      . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                      . Canon 85mm f1.8
                      . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

Fast? Long way to go man, not even quarter of what you and ammo have. But I'll keep practising
                        See you soon mate!

Comment

Working...
                        X