Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would like to know if this ESC is good for my MT.
    Hobby Wing Pentium-40A ESC Li-poly 2-6cells, BEC 3A/5v.

any issue/suggestion about this hobby wing?
    Mini Titan E325
    Dualsky XController 40A
    Dualsky XMotor XM2834CH-8
    GY240

Charger & Tx
    Tahmazo T15-AC with T6B Balancer
    Hitec Optic 6 Electron(given to other user)
    No TX at the moment

Comment

[QUOTE=novak]would like to know if this ESC is good for my MT.
      Hobby Wing Pentium-40A ESC Li-poly 2-6cells, BEC 3A/5v. an y issue/suggestion about this hobby wing?[/QUOTE] Hobby Wing in Heli . :nono Go to CC or jeti :up ��s ·õ-´õ`µõ ³õ('\/ß-µõÐ# `´õà´õ`·õà¶õ ¶õ`ŸÆ ?Æ-?ÆàœÆ`œÆ`?Æà?ÆàžÆ-ŸÆà.Ò`)Ò`/Òà,Ò (Ò`.Òà)Ò .Ò`-Ò ,Ò-)Ò . . `. à. -. ê”@ã?
      POWER NOT ENOUGH

Comment

Originally posted by novak
        would like to know if this ESC is good for my MT.
        Hobby Wing Pentium-40A ESC Li-poly 2-6cells, BEC 3A/5v.

any issue/suggestion about this hobby wing?
        Hobby wing in Heli ?
        Go to CC or jeti
        POWER NOT ENOUGH

Comment

Actually, the stock ESC isn't too bad either...

Comment

Originally posted by chuan
            Hobby wing in Heli ?
            Go to CC or jeti
            may i know why?
            Mini Titan E325
            Dualsky XController 40A
            GY240

Charger & Tx
            No TX at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by novak
              may i know why?
              wat hapen to ur sc 45a? im not sure wat motor ur using for da hw 40a but do check da max amp/watt.

obviously cc & jeti are better esc in terms of specs, hw has govmode wic doesn't even work properly. i juz use it for flying ard, or at times on a plane. on better esc, u can program da throttle timing/respond to match ur flying style (how fast da motor catchup wit ur throttle stick).

i find dat hw has low throttle timing/respond wic can't b changed, > 500ms < 1000ms. so u hav to setup ur throttle curve to catchup wit fast pitch changes...
              Current Blink²:
              Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
              Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
              Belt-CP
              Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
              Nate Waddoups

Comment

its better not to mention about my SC 45A.
                hehehe....

I'm planning to get Z10A for my motor along with HW 40A. but I haven't decided yet for the ESC and motor. either Z10A or DUALSKY XM2830CH-9.
                Mini Titan E325
                Dualsky XController 40A
                GY240

Charger & Tx
                No TX at the moment

Comment

I recently upgraded to the TT metal seesaw hub and the metal mixing lever. However, after a recent crash, I couldn't get my Align 325Pro blades to track properly.

Upon closer examination, I found that my mixing lever is not parallel to the seesaw hub. I dismantled the mixing level and found that the screw that attaches the mixing lever to the seesaw hub has a slight bent.

I replaced the bent screw and my tracking problem is solved. The lesson learnt is that although the metal parts may remain intact in a crash, the screws that are holding these metal parts may get bent, which is not so visible if you don't pay attention to the alignment of the parts.

Just an account of experience which I hope will help some of you out there that are having tracking issue after a crash

Comment

Originally posted by nacar
                    I recently upgraded to the TT metal seesaw hub and the metal mixing lever. However, after a recent crash, I couldn't get my Align 325Pro blades to track properly.

Upon closer examination, I found that my mixing lever is not parallel to the seesaw hub. I dismantled the mixing level and found that the screw that attaches the mixing lever to the seesaw hub has a slight bent.

I replaced the bent screw and my tracking problem is solved. The lesson learnt is that although the metal parts may remain intact in a crash, the screws that are holding these metal parts may get bent, which is not so visible if you don't pay attention to the alignment of the parts.

Just an account of experience which I hope will help some of you out there that are having tracking issue after a crash
                    Thanks! Good info!
                    AR Drone 2.0
                    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
                    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                    RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell me the setting for Gy240 for mini titan?

My mini titan`s tail very slow. I reduced the EPA coz the linkage bend when put AVCS.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rappi
                        Can anyone tell me the setting for Gy240 for mini titan?

My mini titan`s tail very slow. I reduced the EPA coz the linkage bend when put AVCS.

Thanks.
                        U reduce the EPA but do u get full throw on both left and right?
                        AR Drone 2.0
                        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
                        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Guys im getting my miniT soon anything in speacial i should look out for when building or when setting up this heli??
                          «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                          HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime
                            Guys im getting my miniT soon anything in speacial i should look out for when building or when setting up this heli??
                            just follow the manual, it is v gd and accurate. shldnt take longer than 1/2 day to get the kit fixed up
                            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime
                              If you're using HS65 servos for the cyclic, trim the servo placement holders on the body frame first. Easier to do it while the body frame is empty without anything installed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by nacar
                                If you're using HS65 servos for the cyclic, trim the servo placement holders on the body frame first. Easier to do it while the body frame is empty without anything installed on it.
                                Ok thanks!!
                                «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                                HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Working...
                                X