Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bozora View Post
    Tks Mohamed, Janson, this RC thingy works in circle.

You started w car and trucks, then Heli, then planes, then a long break cos you have Junior to trf, then sailboat, then scale boat, then tanks, then subs then back to cars and trucks.

Wat about you folks?
    I've stopped RC plane & heli for a 1 - 2 yrs due to work commitments. Now itch to come back to RC again. So slowly coming back to this addictive hobby again!

Comment

Tks Mohamed, Janson, this RC thingy works in circle.

You started w car and trucks, then Heli, then planes, then a long break cos you have Junior to trf, then sailboat, then scale boat, then tanks, then subs then back to cars and trucks.

Wat about you folks?
      Ya man, RC works in circle, now i am back into Tractor trailer again
      Tx : yet to know
      Heli : yet to know

Comment

Started 20 years ago with a used Tamtech I bought from a friend for 50 dollars, but so far haven't come full circle cos Tamiya hasn't re-released that one yet......
        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

I'll join you guys soon. Eagerly awaiting my 1/14 scale forklift and wood crates to arrive in 10 days time.

Comment

I'll join you guys soon. Eagerly awaiting my 1/14 scale forklift and wood crates to arrive in 10 days time.
            Yo man

Can i check:- where you buy the 1/14 scale forklift??

Comment

Originally posted by slowlee12 View Post
              Yo man

Can i check:- where you buy the 1/14 scale forklift??
              Chk out or google Carson Linde Forklift from Germany.

Here's the youtbe vid

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I ordered mine from a LHS in Germany

Comment

Didn't know u are getting it, i want one also, would have ask u to order together

Comment

Chk out or google Carson Linde Forklift from Germany.

Here's the youtbe vid

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I ordered mine from a LHS in Germany
                  Thanks man.

Very cool toy.

If you play untill xian liao.... .... I will buy it from you ... ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by slowlee12 View Post
                    Thanks man.

Very cool toy.

If you play untill xian liao.... .... I will buy it from you ... ... ...
                    Ah yes...Xian Liao..you put it back to store room it will be a while before I get bored with the scania, carson's unimog and fork lift. I'm looking and tempted by the wedico caterpillar!!

Comment

Ah yes...Xian Liao..you put it back to store room it will be a while before I get bored with the scania, carson's unimog and fork lift. I'm looking and tempted by the wedico caterpillar!!
                      Ha ha ha.. ... .. ..

Are you going to open a RC Construction Company?????

Comment

Don't forget the Lego 8043 infra-red remote controlled excavator. It is "close enough" to the scale of Tamiya tractor trucks
                        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Latest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8IzZnF5h0

Also available on the SG Truckers Facebook page at

http://www.facebook.com/sgtruckers

Visit us, "like" us, join us for our meetups!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Help needed on my new assembled scania R620

Hi,

I new to this hobby and just started with one of my friend.
                            We had brought a scania R620 to assemble ourselves.
                            After assembled the Scania R620 with the multi-function unit, everything work fine except that the scania can't move forward and reverse by itself.
                            We need to push the scania manually.

The 4 trims on the radio controller are all set to neutral position.
                            The battery was fully charged.
                            we had checked the connection of the cables and had also tried to reconnect all the cables 4 to 5 times.
                            Problem still persist.

We had no idea where could the problems be.

Would be very appreciate if anyone could give us some advices

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by victorkohcy View Post
                              Hi,

After assembled the Scania R620 with the multi-function unit, everything work fine except that the scania can't move forward and reverse by itself.

we had checked the connection of the cables and had also tried to reconnect all the cables 4 to 5 times.
                              Problem still persist.

Thanks in advance.
                              Assuming you calibrated your MFU properly.

When pushing throttle stick forward, do you hear a revving sound without movement? If so, you may have put your truck into neutral/free gear.
                              T-Rex 450 SE V2
                              GAUI Hurricane 550

Comment

Originally posted by victorkohcy View Post
                                Hi,

Problem still persist.

I would guess that u may assemble the gear box wrong

Thanks in advance.
                                I guess u may assemble the gear box wrongly.

Comment

Working...
                                X