Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
    Got the same red arrow as yours.. care to share what's with the C.G. ? Instruction says 9 cm from edge of wing +/- 0.5 cm
    Try 9mm and you will crash... This is how my Bae Hawk nose got deform...KNN..

The correct CG point should be 7.5cm from the edge of the wing...

Dump the original motor.. you will fly at the speed of an E-Starter if you use that motor...

TopBand 4800kv(Blue) or 4900kv(silver) motor with 2200mah 25C lipo will be the best setup for this plane...

Happy flying

Comment

Latest Jet in my collection...

Very high speed(Same as funjet), lot of fun... rolls faster the the AMX..

Can do high alpha landing..

Bros who had flown plane please comment...

Comment

Originally posted by wireless View Post
        Try 9mm and you will crash... This is how my Bae Hawk nose got deform...KNN..

The correct CG point should be 7.5cm from the edge of the wing...

Dump the original motor.. you will fly at the speed of an E-Starter if you use that motor...

TopBand 4800kv(Blue) or 4900kv(silver) motor with 2200mah 25C lipo will be the best setup for this plane...

Happy flying
        7.5 cm.. That's alot of correction on the nose weight !
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

That is why I use 2200mah 25C battery to counter the CG.. do not use weight...

Comment

The CG for RedArrow is good bro.

Not sure if its different from yours or there is a revision / correction.

Maiden today with great help from local flying bro there, manage to come home with one piece with 3 flights.

Plane is stable and landing is a breeze.

Unfortunately broke nose cone on 2nd attempt landing.

Overall impression is just great.
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

My latest contribution

Maidened a few weeks ago. Put on the wrong batt. Almost bloated it but managed to get in 4 wonderful flights. Bad landing strip though..too much gravel and long grass...stripped two retract servos...
              The great news...I send it back to Kelvin of ae------th and got back new servos...great paint touch up...painted pilot figure and the icing on the cake...great looking Gatlin Guns. Check them out, man. Kelvin, can't thank you enough. Now I really scared to fly this bird...too beautiful to risk her.

Go back in one piece to fly another day.
              Having fun yet?
              36.39mhz
              40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                Maidened a few weeks ago. Put on the wrong batt. Almost bloated it but managed to get in 4 wonderful flights. Bad landing strip though..too much gravel and long grass...stripped two retract servos...
                The great news...I send it back to Kelvin of ae------th and got back new servos...great paint touch up...painted pilot figure and the icing on the cake...great looking Gatlin Guns. Check them out, man. Kelvin, can't thank you enough. Now I really scared to fly this bird...too beautiful to risk her.
                can share ur setup?

Comment

Nice, wat kind of batt spec u used? N 1 or 2 batts?

Comment

only 1 2200mah 30c lipo believing the advertised batt setup from ba---a hobby. it actually needed 2 of those or at least 3000mah. However, this bird flies like it was half its weight. It felt light and agile. Any of you guys think I can swap a lower kv motors for the stock ones? Any of you have modded 64mm fans to use lower kv motors to lower the amp draw? Any recommendations?
                    Having fun yet?
                    36.39mhz
                    40.77mhz

Comment

only 1 2200mah 30c lipo believing the advertised batt setup from ba---a hobby. it actually needed 2 of those or at least 3000mah. However, this bird flies like it was half its weight. It felt light and agile.
                      Wat's the Kv of your motors & how long is the flight time?

Comment

No idea on the kv but I flew for 2 flights of 3mins on one batt. another 2 flights of similar time on another batt. Both bloated but still working. Funny thing is that the batt flatten out the next day....zippy.
                        Having fun yet?
                        36.39mhz
                        40.77mhz

Comment

No idea on the kv but I flew for 2 flights of 3mins on one batt. another 2 flights of similar time on another batt. Both bloated but still working. Funny thing is that the batt flatten out the next day....zippy.
                          Did u measured the volts or mahs left in the batt after each flight?

Comment

F-20 and mb339

Hope you like.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Getmorc View Post
                              Hope you like.

Bill
                              Sweet!I like the mb339
                              Plane 1:
                              FreeWing F-15
                              Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                              GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                              Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                                Did u measured the volts or mahs left in the batt after each flight?
                                Unfortunately no, I didn't. Well I have to wait for more funds to purchase a bigger battery or cut up the batt compartment to fit in 2 batts in series. Anyway, I have lost self-confidence flying this baby for now. Maybe later.
                                Having fun yet?
                                36.39mhz
                                40.77mhz

Comment

Working...
                                X