Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi turnigy acccel cell -6

hi bro how is charger turnigy accu cell-6 ? 50 w 5a want to play T-rex 500 . this it good ? thank you for your advice .

Originally posted by syboat View Post
    hi bro how is charger turnigy accu cell-6 ? 50 w 5a want to play T-rex 500 . this it good ? thank you for your advice .
    it can be use to charge 1s-6s. quite good and cheap charger.

issues been spot so far is the button and fan. heard the button need some pressing to season. and fan get noiser with usage.

so far mine still ok.
    sigpic

Helis:
    Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
    Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
    Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
    Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
    Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

hi

Originally posted by luckysoul View Post
      it can be use to charge 1s-6s. quite good and cheap charger.

issues been spot so far is the button and fan. heard the button need some pressing to season. and fan get noiser with usage.

so far mine still ok.

hi bro thank you very much

Comment

hi

hi how about Power Supply for Chargers 16A 14v DC from hobbycity us39.99 this is to expansive ? is there any place i can buy ?

Comment

hi how about Power Supply for Chargers 16A 14v DC from hobbycity us39.99 this is to expansive ? is there any place i can buy ?
          u can get a 2nd hand power supply for marketplace. abt 12v 5A one can le. tink abt 20sgd?
          sigpic

Helis:

Comment

hi

Originally posted by luckysoul View Post
            u can get a 2nd hand power supply for marketplace. abt 12v 5A one can le. tink abt 20sgd?
            hi ok bro thank you .. for your help

Comment

hi ok bro thank you .. for your help
              do take note, connector of power supply come in differenet size. so if the one u brought dun match, u can made a convertor for it.
              sigpic

Helis:

Comment

Not too good experience

My unit start giving me problem after 3 months, In the balance charge mode the second cell voltage keep indicating 0.3V higher than it should be and thus the battery never get charge correctly and the second cell then to be lower voltage than the rest.

Have posted it on hobbycity forum and some have message to me that they have the same problem at different voltage (0.1V - 0.4V) error. There is not way to correct this as you can only calibrate the total voltage which does not help as it still cause the charger to balance the lipo wrongly for the 2 cell. if the problem is on the 4 to 6 cell I would still be able to use it for smaller cell count but on the second cell.

I am presently using a external balancer with it and using it for other types of battery.

Comment

Just ordered one ytd! and its currently shipping now.

Hopefully it will be a good unit

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade View Post
                    My unit start giving me problem after 3 months, In the balance charge mode the second cell voltage keep indicating 0.3V higher than it should be and thus the battery never get charge correctly and the second cell then to be lower voltage than the rest.

Have posted it on hobbycity forum and some have message to me that they have the same problem at different voltage (0.1V - 0.4V) error. There is not way to correct this as you can only calibrate the total voltage which does not help as it still cause the charger to balance the lipo wrongly for the 2 cell. if the problem is on the 4 to 6 cell I would still be able to use it for smaller cell count but on the second cell.

I am presently using a external balancer with it and using it for other types of battery.
                    Bro I got similar issues with my 2 units of B5. Seems that such economical chargers have their limitations.

I just balance them with a Hyperion charger offline till they are 0.1-0.2 +/- than charge directly through deans. The batts never differed more than 0.1-0.2v even after 10 cycles but I still balance them offline for kiasu sake.
                    Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
                      Bro I got similar issues with my 2 units of B5. Seems that such economical chargers have their limitations.

I just balance them with a Hyperion charger offline till they are 0.1-0.2 +/- than charge directly through deans. The batts never differed more than 0.1-0.2v even after 10 cycles but I still balance them offline for kiasu sake.
                      Bro, I'm assuming you're refering to the Imax B5.

They're totally different chargers ! ...the Imax dun even come close to the accucel 6.
                      Granted, it's no high end charger like a Bantam or ICharger, but it gets the job done. There are limitations, but for the price, you'll learn to live with it.

I believe nightshade got a faulty unit as I know many bros here got the Accucel 6 and they dun have any problems with it's balancing function.
                      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

aha, i've experinced those balance issue, its not the charger, it da batt goin bad. took very long time to balance n still unbalanced (till safety timer triggers), new batts no prob (not all), even charged 3 in parallel...
                        Current BlinkĀ²:
                        Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
                        Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History BlinkĀ²:
                        Belt-CP
                        Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
                        Nate Waddoups

Comment

The problem is with the charger as all my battery have the same problem problem at cell 2 but the same battery does not have this problem on my iCharger 106.

Comment

hi how about Power Supply for Chargers 16A 14v DC from --------- us39.99 this is to expansive ? is there any place i can buy ?
                            Syboat, so did you managed to buy the power supply, for your charger?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                              Bro, I'm assuming you're refering to the Imax B5.

They're totally different chargers ! ...the Imax dun even come close to the accucel 6.
                              Granted, it's no high end charger like a Bantam or ICharger, but it gets the job done. There are limitations, but for the price, you'll learn to live with it.

I believe nightshade got a faulty unit as I know many bros here got the Accucel 6 and they dun have any problems with it's balancing function.
                              Yeah the Imax B5.

Just received my Acc-6 yesterday. The look, feel and even the OS feels so similar to B5. Wondering if they were from the same factory.

Will try the balance charge function soon.
                              Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X