Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...just when to hobbycity and realised that Zippy now has so many version...Zippy, ZippyR, ZippyH, ZippyK. so confusing man...
    Loong Man = Zippy K
    how about the rest? any idea?

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by loderunner View Post
      hmmm...just when to hobbycity and realised that Zippy now has so many version...Zippy, ZippyR, ZippyH, ZippyK. so confusing man...
      Loong Man = Zippy K

regards.
      They just recently renamed Loong Max to Zippy K. The rest of the zippy are still their batts.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy88 View Post
        Give Fusion-pack a try, it's damn good! i did 20+ flights no bloat or lost of power. Definetely better than most pack out there.
        Anyone using Fusion-pack but more than 30 flights already?

Comment

Originally posted by loderunner View Post
          Loong Man = Zippy K

regards.
          Ya, i also was confused by the zippy series. Wat is the diff? Which is better or which has good review?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            Anyone using Fusion-pack but more than 30 flights already?
            Can find quite a few here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ht=fusion+pack
            Fly Fly away...................

Comment

hmmm, din mentioned abt anything abt 30 flights n above

Comment

hmmm, din mentioned abt anything abt 30 flights n above
                Haha, just see review there. Anyway, i wanted to buy another pack but was told it's sold out worldwide and only coming in next week.

I have a Mystery 2200 3s 25c that i use more than 40flights, still going fine no bloat also. Fusion so far 20+ flights, give more punch than Mystery. I also have 1 pack of zippy but lost it's punch after about 15 to 20 flights

Comment

Haha, just see review there. Anyway, i wanted to buy another pack but was told it's sold out worldwide and only coming in next week.

I have a Mystery 2200 3s 25c that i use more than 40flights, still going fine no bloat also. Fusion so far 20+ flights, give more punch than Mystery. I also have 1 pack of zippy but lost it's punch after about 15 to 20 flights
                  zippy-r?
                  For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

which zippy series r u refering to?

Comment

which zippy series r u refering to?
                      Normal one, not the R. How does the R one perform huh?

I just found somemore review of Fusion here,

http://forum.myrc.biz/index.php?topic=177.0

http://malaysia-rc.com/index.php?topic=3418.0

Comment

Saw at RCgroups that non-R is from China, R is from Korea. But think i will still stick with Fusion since there are local support and the warranty return is great too.

Comment

Hi Happy88, did u get your Fusion locally? If so, where? I did not take the seller's no. when I got from him at OHR. I had been using the single 2200mAh pack for 50 over cycles on my Mini-T already and it still feel like new as compared to my TP batts. Very Punchy.

Comment

Normal one, not the R. How does the R one perform huh?
                            Do u meant by the 1 selling at USD22.95?

Comment

Yeah, that's the one.

But if anything wrong with the batt, can we send back to them, i just use for 1 month plus only leh? For Mystery, i had a faulty pack, i just pass to ManiaRC, and they just pass me a new pack, zero downtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Veryfast View Post
                                Hi Happy88, did u get your Fusion locally? If so, where? I did not take the seller's no. when I got from him at OHR. I had been using the single 2200mAh pack for 50 over cycles on my Mini-T already and it still feel like new as compared to my TP batts. Very Punchy.
                                You can get from their web leh. maniarc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X