Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/16 HL Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G coming!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/16 HL Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G coming!!!

Just notice this thread in rcuniverse tank forum.

RC Tanks - 1:16 scale Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G - yes, i also! i seem to have a weekspot for stug's! lol

VERY NICE...must...resist...from...buying...another...t ank...
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

YEAH!!!!!! That's the one I want!!!!
    ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

Looks like another Henglong variant. I want one too/

Comment

Seems that this one comes with barrel recoil and fires IR beam...Therefore mostly likely the electronics inside will be very different from the standard HL tank.

Just hope that their new IR system is better than Torro's Tiger and T-34.
        Operational
        1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
        1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
        Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

With more tanks coming from Henglong, I sure hope they will come out with a Elephant. That would be real cool.

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy View Post
            With more tanks coming from Henglong, I sure hope they will come out with a Elephant. That would be real cool.
            Just found your forum looking while browsing for RC sailing links as we start a club to the north of you in Hangzhou.

I seriously doubt HL will be releasing an Elefant, but I'd not be surprised to see a KV-1, Crusader or Comet, King Tiger as well as quite possibly something with VVSS in the title sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by herrmill View Post
              Just found your forum looking while browsing for RC sailing links as we start a club to the north of you in Hangzhou.

I seriously doubt HL will be releasing an Elefant, but I'd not be surprised to see a KV-1, Crusader or Comet, King Tiger as well as quite possibly something with VVSS in the title sometime soon.
              Hi Herrmill, a pleasant surprise to see you here!

Anyway, a 1/16 Crusader or KV-1 will be nice...
              Operational
              1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
              Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Heh heh heh...Just placed my order for the Stug. Think it'll arrive in about one to two month's time...
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo View Post
                  Heh heh heh...Just placed my order for the Stug. Think it'll arrive in about one to two month's time...
                  Place where??? Details leh...
                  ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Comment

check out this thread

RC Tanks - 1:16 scale Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G - Arriving very soon - the Sturmgeschütz III Ausf.G We hope to have our new addition within 2-3 weeks. Details, specs and pictures to be posted shortly, however, it will be 1:16 scale and will have recoil barrel.

I ordered from the guy RCSCALEMODEL. You can either PM him or email him at sales@rcscalemodel.com

However, do take note that the first shippment is a bit expensive. He told me to expect around US$90 (for tank) plus US$60 (shipment). That should work out to be around S$200.
                    Operational
                    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by Sabretooth View Post
                      Place where??? Details leh...
                      Hi Sabretooth, One more thing...Because of the coming Olympics, the first batch of Stug (very small quantity) to be shipped out of China will NOT come with the smoker unit.
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Will it be cheaper to combine shipping for more units???
                        ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Comment

Not sure about that...maybe you can PM the guy to check it out, provided he has not place his order yet with the China factory.
                          Operational
                          1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                          Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Working...
                          X