Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• Planedev
    Reply to Tamiya RC tanking
    by Planedev
    Hi P4cm4n2000, tamiya tanks are very expensive if you are just thinking of playing with your son, each tank can cost ard $1K without a radio yet. unless you are serious about rc tanking, which someof us meet every 2 weeks just to play. Then I would suggest you go with vstanks as they are $200 each. ...
    07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
  • Planedev
    by Planedev
    You guys do realise that if you bring RCABS quarrels here, the mods might warn you rite? (or even ban you) Anyway whatever happens there, stays there, here we only want to play tanks. If you want to play tanks and have fun about it and not worry about modding your tanks to stay competitive, th...
    06-10-2009, 08:11 AM
  • Planedev
    by Planedev
    Add me in then
    29-09-2009, 02:15 PM
  • Planedev
    Reply to Setting Digital Trim for Firing?
    by Planedev
    Acutally Dual rates are the best wayto get teh tank firing, if you want to add them to a switch you will have to mix in the switch to the corresponding channel, which is too much work. I have my tank running off my DSX9 and the way I set up is to have the dual rates for the gun channel low at 67% ...
    03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
  • Planedev
    Reply to Tanks Parts???
    by Planedev
    You can get them from mato toys, its based in canada, no one locally has them, unless you wantto buy a new smoke and sound tank and rip those out.
    02-07-2009, 09:35 AM
  • Planedev
    Reply to Tanks Parts???
    by Planedev
    Ifyou got the old pantiger, thenyou can actually buy the HL metal tracks for tiger I, else ifyou want a better detailed track, get the tiger I impact tracks. Our club deals with one of the partners of impact and can hook you up ifyou need.
    01-07-2009, 09:09 AM
  • Planedev
    Reply to Full metal Tank
    by Planedev
    Looks like 1/8th scale to me, I hate to know what that sucka cost in shipping alone
    02-06-2009, 08:39 AM
  • Planedev
    Reply to HL Panther releasing soon
    by Planedev
    I do not think any shop in singapore brings in the new heng long stuff, heck the last new tank of HL's in any singapore shop is the panzer III with the long barrel and that is pretty old. If you want any of teh newer tanks you will either have to buy from an online store or ship a carton from HL di...
    19-05-2009, 09:26 AM
  • Planedev
    Reply to HL Panther releasing soon
    by Planedev
    Did HL reworked their Panther or is that the Pantiger with new paint scheme?
    12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
  • Planedev
    Reply to Mato Toys just released the russian KV-1
    by Planedev
    Any idea if they will come with the 'sherman' engine sound or did they change it?
    12-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Working...
X