Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chiadennis...pls delete the above post and video.

A thousand apologies TKD1234....many thanks for liking the vid..however I'm not allow to post any fpv vids in DH - sensitive lah.

If you folks wish to checkout the vids pls head over to my youtube channel.

Originally posted by TKD1234
    Hi Bozora

I have taken the liberty to post one of the vids found in your youtube channel to share here with fellow quad flyers. I thought it was brilliantly done. May I know how stable is the Gaui 540 and how long was the flight time?

Comment

Hi bozora, offense to you but I will suggest videos that aerial videos that are made in SG to be put unlisted or private and share them to only those you trust. I believe that's how our hobby got into channel 8 news sometime back. People who wanna sabo our hobby can search for these videos and make a big hoo haa about it.

Comment

opps

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
        Hi bozora, no offense to you but I will suggest videos that aerial videos that are made in SG to be put unlisted or private and share them to only those you trust. I believe that's how our hobby got into channel 8 news sometime back. People who wanna sabo our hobby can search for these videos and make a big hoo haa about it.

Comment

I hope nobody take it the wrong way yea.. I feel sad that we can't share video publicly without fear of jeopardizing this hobby.. I have some videos filmed "illegally" too on my youtube but I too put them unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
            I hope nobody take it the wrong way yea.. I feel sad that we can't share video publicly without fear of jeopardizing this hobby.. I have some videos filmed "illegally" too on my youtube but I too put them unlisted.
            Ah yes...I actually private them

Comment

Hi guys.. When is the next meetup..? Im new to multirotors. Interested to see u guys for a chit chat. And im frm west side too..
              Cheers..

Comment

I am new to the scene too. Bought myself a small blade mqx to try out at home. Look forward to some advice on what to buy for an outdoor quad.

Comment

Hi eekin, sauravbh, many apologies for the late reply as we are currently running some projects. We are free this evening(Tue) , Thur and Fri and we'll be more than glad to chat up on quad and multi rotor flying. Pls visit us at SGDrifters, 31 Toh Guan Road East, LW Technocentre.#02-07. You can also contact Speeder (97773765 before goiing down

Comment

Hi guys pretty new to the multirotor scene. Planning to come down this thurs if there is a gathering. (:

Comment

Speeder's upcoming build. Right now it looks more like a horseshoe crab.

Stay tuned for more pix!!!

Attached Files

Comment

kinda look like the expensive SteadiDrone QU4D.

Comment

It seems like a SteadiDrone clone.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                            Ah yes...I actually private them
                            Bozora, do you know that even though you private view your videos, government agency can still view these video? Even if you have CAAS permit or private company paying you to do aerial video of events or their premises, their are still restrictions on posting on public domain without the written permission from the government or private company.

I am not sure if you were in DH a few years ago. IDA caught a few guys on illegal freq via their video posting on YouTube even though it was set on private viewing. You are a very helpfully guy and I heard good things about you helping ppl going into quad.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                              Bozora, do you know that even though you private view your videos, government agency can still view these video? Even if you have CAAS permit or private company paying you to do aerial video of events or their premises, their are still restrictions on posting on public domain without the written permission from the government or private company.

I am not sure if you were in DH a few years ago. IDA caught a few guys on illegal freq via their video posting on YouTube even though it was set on private viewing. You are a very helpfully guy and I heard good things about you helping ppl going into quad.
                              Huh...this is weird....make videos private still kenna. But many thanks for the advise. I hate to delete them on Youtube though. I'll think of something

Comment

Speeder's new build. From the Vid...the camera self levelization is a tad slow (servo sapoo from rudder of an old heli)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X