Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets all be gentlemen here. if you dun want to purchase it because of personal reasons, i just dont find it cool. sorry. something that im against.

cheers,
    Danny.
    Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
      Lets all be gentlemen here. if you dun want to purchase it because of personal reasons, i just dont find it cool. sorry. something that im against.

cheers,
      Danny.
      Wor... Very interesting comments. I always have this impression that all HUMAN BEINGS would love to spend money when they are happy. Feeling happy about spending money would definitely be consider and classified as a personal reason...

Hmmm if you are not happy after spending that money then why even bother parting with your hard earn money....

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny

cheers,
        Danny.

Gentlemen are entitled to their own rights to make purchase decision, not subjected to a person's whim if it is being cool or not lol.

I mean do you Microsoft all the way and never ever even at one stage contemplated Linux, Apple or whatever? Could be just personal reasons too to be cool, to get a change, cannot stand Microsoft dominance etc....

Hell man, go figure lol
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
          Gentlemen are entitled to their own rights to make purchase decision, not subjected to a person's whim if it is being cool or not lol.

I mean do you Microsoft all the way and never ever even at one stage contemplated Linux, Apple or whatever? Could be just personal reasons too to be cool, to get a change, cannot stand Microsoft dominance etc....

Hell man, go figure lol
          upz for u then.
          Kedi AH !

Comment

Thanks to everyone for continuous support, I believe the message of this thread has been extended.

I look forward to continuous support from all hobbyist.
            Thank you
            [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
            [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

Working...
            X