This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, confusing.
    Guess this type of petty pie is a local dish?

Originally posted by PCC
    Yah - really confusing. Saw in the RC Sports site - it does not mention Flightpower oso. Oso, is Julian cautioning us not to purchase from Flightpower or something of that sort? hmmm

Comment

Thanks for replying Julian.

We purchase cells from Enerland in Korea and make outstanding battery packs with them.
      If the above is the case, then FP indeed DOES NOT manufacture their own cells. FP makes their own packs from the cells they only purchase from Enerland, who is the cell manufacturer.

I don't have a copy of RCS's website, but I distinctly remember before in RCgroups (I believe it's the same thread that HZM posted here), it was mentioned that the cells manufactured by the same company (Enerland) are the cells that FP takes and produces into packs as well. So I don't see what's wrong there, if FP indeed buys cells from Enerland, then makes it into FP packs - then anyone can indeed say that Polyquest and FP have the same cell manufacturer, because Polyquest IS from Enerland. Correct?

I remember clearly because that's the exact reason why I bought a Polyquest pack. Because I was curious that if Enerland was now producing packs made from their own cells, it would be cheaper by a bit. Notice that I didn't say much, but only cheaper by a bit. And I don't regret getting the polyquest pack at all, it's been performing on my 600 well and good. Add to that RCS's great customer service, I know that if that pack fails, he will replace it.

I am also not bringing down FP in anyway and don't intend to, as I've know in other parts of the world specifically the US, they're the number one lipo brand which has nice competition from Thunder Power.

I agree with HZM as well, KP Modelsport, as well as RCS, has good customer service.
      « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

Hi,

In all this time that i know ken, he's been a honest vendor and an adviser to me..

I'm very sure he is being mis- interpreded..
        Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
        Avant Aurora (E1)
        Avant Aurora (E2)
        Mcp X
        GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
        JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
        will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

...clarification is good....but using such words as "disgraceful" on a good man is real bad....
          After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Dear all, thank you for your trust.

I wouldn't go further into detailing where each of their cells come from or which manufacturing method is better. The baseline here is that PolyQuest and FlightPower are two different products.

If my comments are in any way misleading, I apologize for the confusion caused.
            [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
            [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by RadioControl-Sports
              Dear all, thank you for your trust.

I wouldn't go further into detailing where each of their cells come from or which manufacturing method is better. The baseline here is that PolyQuest and FlightPower are two different products.

If my comments are in any way misleading, I apologize for the confusion caused.
              I back up to that

Comment

You are a gentleman. Cool comment !!!
                Too many models , so little time

Comment

Sorry forgot to whom I address my comment to.

One more time .

KEN . You are a gentleman. Cool !!!!!!
                  Too many models , so little time

Comment

ammo
                    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoscow
                      Sorry forgot to whom I address my comment to.

One more time .

KEN . You are a gentleman. Cool !!!!!!
                      Yeah a gentleman indeed. I can't say the same about Julian Cox though. Dont' feel like buying Flightpower lipos anymore.

Oh sorry... Did I accidently make an unfavourable reference to Flightpower?
                      Actually the only reason why I won't buy flightpower anymore would be because of its very arrogant boss. The batts are good, but then again so are other brands.
                      F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
                      F5D Stratair Demon
                      F5D Jibe
                      Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
                      Voodoo S400
                      Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
                      La Racer 56

Comment

Originally posted by AceViperX
                        Yeah a gentleman indeed. I can't say the same about Julian Cox though. Dont' feel like buying Flightpower lipos anymore.

Actually the only reason why I won't buy flightpower anymore would be because of its very arrogant boss. The batts are good, but then again so are other brands.
                        cant go into detail about what happened...between ken and julian
                        i think its the products and services they providing...
                        not personal problems...

THATS WHAT MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL....

Comment

i think we should leave it as it is now ?
                          Helis
                          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

it would be good if the admins are able to reference the last logged in IP and trace the region that the user post from. kinda curious where Julian is posting from.

Comment

Originally posted by AceViperX
                              NOT COOL!
                              Kedi AH !

Comment

Why not cool?

The FP batts are good, but I boycott it because I keep getting shitloads of BS from that J character that you will read about him in RCgroups and even now in local forum...
                                Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X