• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as well as fishing hook is left unattended which may cause injury to public
    mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

Being an avid angler myself, I'll agree with you regarding illegal fishing there. As the matter of fact, these people are what we called the 'Tapao Kings' and they have broken at least 3 basic rules of being responsible anglers.

Firstly, they are fishing from non-designated zone. Secondly, they are using baits, where the law only allow them to use artificial lures while fishing at our Reservoirs. Lastly, the authorities encourage catch-and-release practice, but many folks like you see in the pictures come with ice-box and plastic bags, suggesting that they will be keeping thier catch.

But then again, this should be seen as a seperate issue from the RC boating. You are right to stand firm on RC boaters rights over there, but don't go over zealous over fault-finding with the anglers.

Comment

Anyone still boat at bedok res? Coz was there early sun morning at floating platform and cisco patrol came and make noise. They say pub do not allow such activities. Malay guard say pub never did allow such things before

Comment

They dont allow powered boats as far as I know..Sail boats are ok..we been sailing there
          In The Hangar
          BH - SU26M - OS Powered
          BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
          In The Dock
          Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
          In The Garage
          JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

Working...
          X