Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

illegal act in bedok reservoir boating area

well guy today i was approch by the PUB guy manak say tat we are boating
    n causing a nuisance to public n litter the water.well after taking pic n clalify with him tat this area is distinate area for boating .he agree well i have make a explain say tat since easter day i been sailing with the fishing communitee
    proberly we scare away their fisher.tat why the pub guy get the sms massage
    complain. well after some discussion with the PUB guy , i have taken pic of fishing communittee which plan to sent to PUB for some law enforcement.
    i was told first time offence fine $200 .with out warning for illegal fish. the fine will carry on for second offence.
    enjoy the illegal act.
    mike

sec pic say smile to $200 fine
    mike

Comment

sorry post pic again
      mike

Comment

well i must say they pollute the ground area with live bait trown on ground n water.
        mike

Comment

Wait wait, so what happen is that:

1) someone complain that boaters are littering the water

2) this someone fish illegally in the boating area?
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

well proberly it the fisherman who do the complain with poison pen.so tat they can had the whole area for fishing without scaring there fish away.
            but they should check the area first is it allow to boat before putting poison pen on it. or they should check is there sign say fishing allow .

btw the sign beside the entrie to pontoon say no dog swimming no litter no fishing ,no swimming but didnt say NO Boating hehehe
            mike

Comment

:p i am also trying to understand what is happening too..

today is Easter.. right?

Comment

ai yah sori lah bro pri 6 english C . i mean the fisher man try to poison pen the rc boater. hokkian mean elastic .
                mike

Comment

well sunstorm bingo u are right they fish on boating area n poison pen on rc boater
                  mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                    ai yah sori lah bro pri 6 english C . i mean the fisher man try to poison pen the rc boater. hokkian mean elastic .
                    kekeke.. joking la :p

once i was sun tanning in Tanjong beach, Sentosa..
                    one guy came and planted at least 5 fishing rod along the beach..

The beach is so nice and protected yet he fish there..
                    Moreover there are people still swimming/playing out there in the water..
                    What if the fish hooks injure someone..

so i poison pen him lo.. i called the sentosa ranger..!!
                    :p

Comment

well i also poison pen the fisherman cliam tat they left the hook on the ground without attend. well it very dangerious as small children like to run around the place n pontoon. which may cause accident to the leg .a very serious case which i has witness it. a 6 yr old was playing or chasing each other with their leg step on it which had to sent to nearby doc.
                      mike

Comment

aiyo .. *painful

not suppose to fish in reservoir right?
                        call the reservoir ranger la..!!

Comment

by the time ranger arrive all fisherman disappear veri fast.nw they just leave the rod there.n sit on the stir.waiting for prey.tat y the ranger as me to take pic n email them so tat he can pass to the upper management for advice.
                          mike

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
                            aiyo .. *painful

not suppose to fish in reservoir right?
                            call the reservoir ranger la..!!
                            The anglers are allowed to fish at designated spots in the reservoirs only.

Comment

Well done Mike. Like private investigator catch people do illegal act.

Comment

Working...
                              X