Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yap the fishing spot is on the other side near boat n canoe house.
    tat y they now invade our rc boating area n poison pen our rc communittee
    mike

Comment

eh bro, it's most likely only 1 guy that write letter, and a few others that fish illegally

They most likely dont even know each other
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

well this is the sec time i was approach by the officer. well as a rc lover i will try to protect the rc communitee as it is not easy to have a rc play ground .it took alot of time , and discussion with the PUB management.
        just because of 1 fisherman to smeer the ink at us for selfish sick. it not very fair to us , after all we do alot of home work.
        mike

Comment

well from the PUB ranger if the investigate is true they will put a big sign say NO FISHING.i was told by the ranger to write or appeal a letter to the management to have a power supply for the rc use on the pontoon.in the meantime i will email the photo to the PUB management for investigate
          mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
            well i also poison pen the fisherman cliam tat they left the hook on the ground without attend. well it very dangerious as small children like to run around the place n pontoon. which may cause accident to the leg .a very serious case which i has witness it. a 6 yr old was playing or chasing each other with their leg step on it which had to sent to nearby doc.
            was wondering which is more dangerous.
            this is a reservoir, supplying us with drinking water. what if the boat sunk? is the Lipo batt toxic?

Comment

well i should say from the day human was born their where pollution start.
              from air we got plane discharge carbon ,rain acid ,on land fire buring ,car discharge carbon and so on well this ? is unanserable . unless their is no human being on earth agree.
              mike

Comment

well after clerify with the PUB it say tat may be the public may not known this place is mean for RC boating so tat y they call for ranger.but still they looking into illegal fishing matter.
                mike

Comment

mike, any possibility to talk to PUB to allow to erect a sign for RC boating designated area ?

at least like you know, public all will know this area for RC boat and at least we can tell this fishyman ..i mean fisherman that their act not allowed

Which character are you test by

Comment

Br

Originally posted by GIWM View Post
                    this is a reservoir, supplying us with drinking water. what if the boat sunk? is the Lipo batt toxic?
                    Aiyah bro everyday also drink New Water....where u think it came from?
                    In The Hangar
                    BH - SU26M - OS Powered
                    BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
                    In The Dock
                    Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
                    In The Garage
                    JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

Signs

I agree with Alamin2...i was at pandan reservoir a few nights back and saw nice signboard...

RC boating Pier 280m
                      In The Hangar
                      BH - SU26M - OS Powered
                      BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
                      In The Dock
                      Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
                      In The Garage
                      JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

Originally posted by GIWM View Post
                        Just velcro and tape your hatch. I am sure one wouldnt want his lipos to sink to the bottom of the reservoir.

I second that. Mike, is it possible to get the officals to erect a RC boating signage?
                        Warpath Wong

Comment

k guy i have email to PUB feedback regard sighboard for rc boating .The reply fm mr selva kumar pub-one officer ,tat he will sent the reply to relevant officers for attention.Now just sit back waiting for ans . hope it good news regard boating signboard.
                          mike

Comment

Originally posted by NUDGE View Post
                            Aiyah bro everyday also drink New Water....where u think it came from?
                            LOL, ya u are right

Comment

ok here the lastest illegal fishing which took place . if u encounter this event pls call the hotline at 18002846600. or there a sign which indicate the hotline no. just tell them the location will do they will sent the RANGER over .
                              mike

Comment

well as u can see the plastic bag will be left over with out attend after the fishing . when wind blow it will fall over the water .which fish or turtle eat it will dead same as other creature.it be not a gd sight tat rubbish is left over on the water front
                                mike

Comment

Working...
                                X