Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wangzx
    Base on the mesurement, seem that the Agusta A-109 can fit Mini-T. If you want to order, do let me know as I will like to long bang you the purchase. Me interested in the Agusta.
    I WANT both actually. Both are using 4 bladed (real one). Last time I heard from koon is that... Align do not accept order from Singapore.

If anyone seen it selling online or locally, plz let us know.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by gilera180
      I will love to, I just add the top and bottom anti-collision light . When I fly during evening it looks damn nice Do I have alot to do if I decided to change?How about the gyro, blade tracking.....
      Don't forget an anti-collision/navigation light at the top right side of the tail as well hor.

What u need is the complete sets of the head and thats all. If it is still mCCPM, then it is very very easy to install cyclic gyro on it. Big heli...especially with a lot of main blades will have stable heli and thus cyclic gyro is optional (but if have it will be even better). If yours is already in eCCPM, u need onboard eCCPM mixer before u can use cyclic gyro. Oh... u do not need to have high end gyro. Just a normal NON-Heading hold (or turn off) gyro will do.

Blades balancing is quite easy actually. Just get 3 pairs of blades (one for spare) OR u can order those 5 sets of blades that come with the 5bladed head. Normally those blades that comes with 5bladed are factory align/balance.... but it will cost more. For normal blades, u just take the heaviest blades as the reference/master and calibrate the rest of the blades to the master.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by gilera180
        I will love to, I just add the top and bottom anti-collision light . When I fly during evening it looks damn nice Do I have alot to do if I decided to change?How about the gyro, blade tracking.....
        Nice! Good to see you're enjoying the 500E as much as I did. Went into Fwd Flight yet?
        On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
        Dynam Hawker Tempest
        Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
          I WANT both actually. Both are using 4 bladed (real one). Last time I heard from koon is that... Align do not accept order from Singapore.

SH
          bro.. if i can get.. you sell me one of your 4 bladed head.. deal?
          Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
            bro.. if i can get.. you sell me one of your 4 bladed head.. deal?

How to sell u my 4 bladed head? My multibladed are hand craft and I know my handiworks not that excellent. U want to buy meh?

SH

Comment

How to sell u my 4 bladed head? My multibladed are hand craft and I know my handiworks not that excellent. U want to buy meh?

SH

can use and fly.. damn good liao.
              Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

I check with my Taiwan contact. See if he can help me.

SH

Comment

Yay!!!

But...help u only? What about me!!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird
                    Nice! Good to see you're enjoying the 500E as much as I did. Went into Fwd Flight yet?
                    Yes really love to see the bird when it airborne Yes, did some lazy figure 8.
                    Align TREX 600 N Pro With Skookum 720
                    Align TREX 500 With TT GT5 FB
                    HK 600 GT With EC 145 Fuselage Flying On Turnigy VBar 600
                    sigpic

Comment

Dun worry, won't not forget u ! No promise, will contact him on Monday.

Yay!!!

But...help u only? What about me!!

SH

Comment

Don't forget an anti-collision/navigation light at the top right side of the tail as well hor.

What u need is the complete sets of the head and thats all. If it is still mCCPM, then it is very very easy to install cyclic gyro on it. Big heli...especially with a lot of main blades will have stable heli and thus cyclic gyro is optional (but if have it will be even better). If yours is already in eCCPM, u need onboard eCCPM mixer before u can use cyclic gyro. Oh... u do not need to have high end gyro. Just a normal NON-Heading hold (or turn off) gyro will do.

Blades balancing is quite easy actually. Just get 3 pairs of blades (one for spare) OR u can order those 5 sets of blades that come with the 5bladed head. Normally those blades that comes with 5bladed are factory align/balance.... but it will cost more. For normal blades, u just take the heaviest blades as the reference/master and calibrate the rest of the blades to the master.

SH
                        The anti-collision light at the tail is abit challenging coz there is not much room to fit the LED on. I think is mCCPM coz it only use one servo to move the swash plate. Pardon me coz I only started this RC heli only a few months back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here are some pic with the light on.

sigpic

Comment

If u confirm that only one servo to move/change the collective pitch, then it is mCCPM. Then with mCCPM, it is much much easier to incorporate cyclic gyros.

Comment

Good.

The next light u can add will be the search light (white) and the cockpit (blue?) light. What is a police helicopter without a search light

SH

Comment

Originally posted by wangzx
                                Dun worry, won't not forget u ! No promise, will contact him on Monday.

Thank you first

Comment

Working...
                                X