Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did have room. It actually fit perfectly. Here is one pic of it in process...

Comment

Nice military version of A109
      With all cockpit in the front... will it have nose heavy?

SH

Comment

the battery is right behind the pilot and I was surprised that the CG was perfect!
        It flies really well actually, I will try and get some video.

Comment

I guess you are using 3S1P battery right? With battery just below the motor right?
          I'm using 4S1P and because of the thickness, I can't put the battery below the motor.

SH

Comment

Actually, if you look real good in the pic you can see the purple batt behind the pilot. It is a 3 cell 2100 20C.

Comment

Oh Yah..Hehe! I see the battery. It is the same as mine. I use 4S1P with all avionics in front for easy access. With that, if I going to put a cockpit inside, the nose might be heavier (CG out)

SH

Comment

Here is my finished A 109. I printed a background for the cockpit and got my LED's in.

Comment

I like your idea of using print out as the background. If u can print it in 3D format, it will be even better!

Overall... Nice!

SH

Comment

I thought about that, just printing it 3 times and then cutting things out that were closer and putting some space between them and making a 3D scene...but I got lazy.

The extra weight seems to be hard on my rex though...I have had more thing break since I put this fuse on. It seems like everything that was close to wearing out is all at once! Maybe it was time for an overhall though. I have been flying it almost every morning for a year. What do you think.

My HB King is flying great, I might just fly that for a coupel of weeks and take this apart and do a "remodel".

Comment

Are u intend to replace it with HB King instead?

SH

Comment

I have a king now. I have had it for a while and it flies real well. I just use it as my back up or to travel with since it is smaller. If I do a tear down I will just fly that.

Comment

Here is a pic of my king

Comment

If u intend to put HB King inside that A109, believe u have quite a number of tasks u need to do in order house inside it.

If the HB King can fit inside, you gain a plus point whereby it should be lighter...but u might have to extend the tail boom and also change to a longer main blades.

EDIT: Oh... if u look carefully in A109, it is actually design for eCCPM 120 TRex. If u use mCCPM type (like HDE), the swash plate might hit the top part a bit.
                            Thus if your TRex is not SE/SE2 series, maybe u can buy either SE/SE2 or Align carbon frame (or any 3rd party) and use it instead. It should be able to make your A109 lighter.

SH

Comment

Hi guys

Looking at your scale heli fuse makes me drool. Actually, I have requested to buy one from wangx but to this day have not found a good time to complete the transaction. Sorry wangx. Anyway, do any one of you guys have any issues regarding overheating, CG off-balance or overweight with the fuselages? Anything that you have to mod or change to get your helis flying as without fuses? Thanx.
                              Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                              Having fun yet?
                              36.39mhz
                              40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                                Yum yum pictures from Align!

Looks like the MD500E really not bad. The "Darthdrk" from RCGroups said the MD500E tail fins is wrong. it should be for MD500D. If that is true, well, I think that should not be any problem to modify it.

SH
                                Chinese saying .. don care if white cat or black cat, as long as one that catches rat is good cat! Get me the MD500!!!!! I am in love w the Align scale RC

Comment

Working...
                                X