Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay got my class 3 license, now what?

i passed my tp test on my first try today. in the meantime, before i get into ns, is there anywhere i can go to get further experience in driving?
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

borrow a friend's car or your parent's car to test test first. go slow and be safe please. Build up confidence, practice parking at various locations especially multi-storey carpark, going round and round up those slopes can be very daunting from 1st-time drivers.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
    i passed my tp test on my first try today. in the meantime, before i get into ns, is there anywhere i can go to get further experience in driving?

Comment

when i 1st got my license.. always itch to drive.. went to rent a car to drive.. if u wan the contact can PM me.. its around $70 a day for a honda civic.. including P plate surcharge.. fun driving around la.. but after gettign a car and driving everyday.. sick of driving liao.. wish got chauffer

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
        when i 1st got my license.. always itch to drive.. went to rent a car to drive.. if u wan the contact can PM me.. its around $70 a day for a honda civic.. including P plate surcharge.. fun driving around la.. but after gettign a car and driving everyday.. sick of driving liao.. wish got chauffer
        Words spoke by a true driver. How you wish you were in the days when you chauffer around.

Comment

i tried driving through multi-story carparks afew timeswith my instructor while i was having lessons. quite fun and nothing daunting by now. great to hear there are places to rent. will pm you
          JR 9x
          Raptor 50 SE
          Raptor 90 3D
          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

can also try joining carcoop ;)
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
              same. especially when u have to send your friends back after dinner, IS A DAMN SIAN JOB. i wish got chauffeur after full meal.

i passed my tp test on manual car in 2001, first try, deduct 8 points.

total cost: 400 SGD.

Comment

i was looking at the ntuc car coop which is damn attractive because of the low prices and the fact that i can pick up the car just below my block. but joining regulations requires the member to be above 23 years old and have gotton the license 30 months prior to joining. are there any that allows rookies to join?
                JR 9x
                Raptor 50 SE
                Raptor 90 3D
                Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

drive up ngee ann city carpark, see how long u take to reach 6th storey.

Comment

hahaha good one....
                    F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
                    F5D Stratair Demon
                    F5D Jibe
                    Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
                    Voodoo S400
                    Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
                    La Racer 56

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
                      drive up ngee ann city carpark, see how long u take to reach 6th storey.
                      Try the carpark at "The Central" @ eu tong sen st...

Comment

i was looking at the ntuc car coop which is damn attractive because of the low prices and the fact that i can pick up the car just below my block. but joining regulations requires the member to be above 23 years old and have gotton the license 30 months prior to joining. are there any that allows rookies to join?

My advise to you is not to rent car cos you juz got yr license...yr licence not even 1 weeks.... if you damn suay, crash the rental car or got the rental car scratch... then yr pocket will burn a BIG BIG hole... you better think twice...One last advice to you... Drive carefully on the road and do us a favour.... when you are abt to drive on the road... let us noe in advance, so tat we will try to stay at home when you are on the road

Comment

i don't think i'm such a bad driver compared to other more exp drivers i've observed
                          JR 9x
                          Raptor 50 SE
                          Raptor 90 3D
                          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

i don't think i'm such a bad driver compared to other more exp drivers i've observed

I noticed that you live in Segar Rd.....near to my hse, Senja Rd.... oh noooo... i better take public transport.....

Comment

there are new drivers all the time on the roads, maybe you should stay home and watch tv, although being a couch potato is an equally fast way of dying. noticed you're a new member as well so i assume you're a new flyer. let us know when you're flying so people can siam cos we don't wanna get killed when you are flying.
                              JR 9x
                              Raptor 50 SE
                              Raptor 90 3D
                              Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

Working...
                              X