Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends which app you are using.

Comment

the AR Drone FreeFlight only had one flip. Other apps have included different flips.

Comment

Originally posted by vuzix_sg View Post
        the AR Drone FreeFlight only had one flip. Other apps have included different flips.
        Which apps is that? I think they are not for the android as yet.

Comment

There's several different apps for both Drone 1 & Drone 2 on the Apple app store.

Comment

I don't use android so I can't comment, try looking on whatever is the android equivalent of the App Store.

Comment

Hi AR Droners

I bought this apps for my ipad called Drone Control HD (http://www.digitalsirup.com/apps/app...controlhd.html)
              It's really a cool apps and the Germany Guy is very responsive when I email him about some questions about his apps.

If you read from itunes and from his website, you will see what this apps offer but personally I tried it and it's cool.

1. you can do more flips, left, right, front and back. Careful if you do it too fast you will hit the tilt emergence cut.
              2. you can see the speed and variometer climb.
              3. autonomous flying. I was able to track my outdoor hull. careful as it will chase the hull if you move it. better for outdoor with bright lights.
              4. they have this roundel where it will track a pattern using the ground camera and chase and even land on it. (i have not tried this yet. I need to print out the pattern) can put on rc car and have the drone chase it.

will update when i discover more features.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinctloh View Post
                Bro,
                Did you DIY yourself or you bought it somewhere?
                hi bro, i bought it from macdrones online.
                AR.Drone 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                  Hi AR Droners

I bought this apps for my ipad called Drone Control HD (http://www.digitalsirup.com/apps/app...controlhd.html)
                  It's really a cool apps and the Germany Guy is very responsive when I email him about some questions about his apps.

If you read from itunes and from his website, you will see what this apps offer but personally I tried it and it's cool.

1. you can do more flips, left, right, front and back. Careful if you do it too fast you will hit the tilt emergence cut.
                  2. you can see the speed and variometer climb.
                  3. autonomous flying. I was able to track my outdoor hull. careful as it will chase the hull if you move it. better for outdoor with bright lights.
                  4. they have this roundel where it will track a pattern using the ground camera and chase and even land on it. (i have not tried this yet. I need to print out the pattern) can put on rc car and have the drone chase it.

will update when i discover more features.
                  thanks for the review. i also considered getting it.
                  AR.Drone 2.0

Comment

So much limitations for Android. Might look for an Ipad soon...

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidS View Post
                      hi bro, i bought it from macdrones online.
                      WAh bro,

Thks for the info. Is eerrrrrr v ex leh.

199usd.... Hianz.

Think have to see if anyone selling theirs hoping to get it cheaper.

Thks.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidS View Post
                        thanks for the review. i also considered getting it.
                        It's fun I tried just now. Set it to fast tracking like a puppy when see the bone it comes toward you. I had the indoor hull on and use the outdoor hull to track it. When u hide the and it doesn't see the hull it will go on it own searching for it.

I download ez builder this uses windows pc to program it. I got it to fly but some how the camera not working. Not sure if it's compatible with hd camera?

Comment

a new version of Drone Ace has just been released for 2.0 in the App store.

Check it out, its very cool.

lots of features, different direction flips & other per-set actions, LED light patterns, Fling thumbstick setting, tracking objects and even a 3rd party gamepad option.

I'll be trying it out on Saturday at my usual flying venue.

Comment

I forgot to add this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0IYp...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Anyone knows where i could get spares for the AR Drone? I bumped into a wall and bend 2 propeller shafts. There is no stock available in Malaysia. I don't mind buying a set in Singapore as i may go there soon.

Comment

Also, does anyone have a beyond repair AR Drone 1.0? Maybe want to let go?

Comment

Working...
                                X