• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to r/c truck

Originally posted by superek4 View Post
    No lah, I won't be flying for now.
    Bro,
    I think u playing off-road truck is a better option....
    and quit flying

Comment

Originally posted by Superior1 View Post
      Bro,
      I think u playing off-road truck is a better option....
      and quit flying
      Yeah I think so
      Mugen Mrx2, HW 4274, HW Xerun150esc 6s
      SCRT, HW Sct motor, HW Xerun120esc 2s
      Team Driver for HobbyWing, Acorn racing & ManiacRC

Comment

Sorry to hear your loss. Most probably "BANGLA PROPERTY" leow !!!

Comment

Rebuilding a new quad now with daniel's help

Comment

Steady bro. Good luck with the build and fly safe! I stay at SengKang and many flyers fly beside the SengKang Methodist Church around 5 to 7pm daily. I only fly Sundays and is the only one there with training gear on, haha. Come join us there!
            FUTABA 8FG, ALIGN TRex 450 Sport Super Combo
            Walkera Devo 10, V120D02S v2
            35mm F-16 EDF
            Custom Edge 540 Foamy

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lan View Post
              Steady bro. Good luck with the build and fly safe! I stay at SengKang and many flyers fly beside the SengKang Methodist Church around 5 to 7pm daily. I only fly Sundays and is the only one there with training gear on, haha. Come join us there!
              I see most r/c car driver are jumping into flying now... like me

Comment

Originally posted by Superior1 View Post
                I see most r/c car driver are jumping into flying now... like me
                True, most r/c car driver learnt flying and jumped back to r/c cars... like me

Comment

Aiyah

you can play both car and heli/plane ... just don't give up. I have seen others lose more than $580 in one go...before ..just fly safe be good to have a spotter buddy especially if you still learning to control some flying device unfamilliar to you. Some years ago, I lost my favourite GWS zero fighter when a fun jet smashed into it like a patriot missile. No hard feelings...I picked up my brushless motor and what's left of my zero and accepted the apology from the other guy. And then I know of a guy who lost 3 (could be more) of his AXN floaters....funny all happened cos he lost focus for a second while flying the birds high..One time he heard someone sneezing and turned his attention away for 2 seconds and could not find his plane again. Funny he is still flying the same ol AXN floater model(could be his no 5 or 6, I lost count .He said it is his favourite plane. The other day I lost a plane myself though it only cost about $100+ (actually $ 70 second hand) while the other guy lost his $1500+ hotliner..nothing either of us could do when the hotliner smashed into my trainer plane and nosedived into a body of water. His electronic which cost more than a quarter of the total cost of his hotliner was wasted. No use pondering on whose fault it was...we just consoled each other and went on...and mind you I have been doing this sort of thing for the past 6 yrs or so...we just go on.
                  Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                  Having fun yet?
                  36.39mhz
                  40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lan View Post
                    Yeah I will what's ur Hp no?

Comment

Already planning to get back with the local support. Will get someone to fly with me not near at any road.

I look at the sky I still wonder where did my quad go. Lol maybe I need a closure .

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                      you can play both car and heli/plane ... just don't give up. I have seen others lose more than $580 in one go...before ..just fly safe be good to have a spotter buddy especially if you still learning to control some flying device unfamilliar to you. Some years ago, I lost my favourite GWS zero fighter when a fun jet smashed into it like a patriot missile. No hard feelings...I picked up my brushless motor and what's left of my zero and accepted the apology from the other guy. And then I know of a guy who lost 3 (could be more) of his AXN floaters....funny all happened cos he lost focus for a second while flying the birds high..One time he heard someone sneezing and turned his attention away for 2 seconds and could not find his plane again. Funny he is still flying the same ol AXN floater model(could be his no 5 or 6, I lost count .He said it is his favourite plane. The other day I lost a plane myself though it only cost about $100+ (actually $ 70 second hand) while the other guy lost his $1500+ hotliner..nothing either of us could do when the hotliner smashed into my trainer plane and nosedived into a body of water. His electronic which cost more than a quarter of the total cost of his hotliner was wasted. No use pondering on whose fault it was...we just consoled each other and went on...and mind you I have been doing this sort of thing for the past 6 yrs or so...we just go on.

Comment

Lost

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                        ..... And then I know of a guy who lost 3 (could be more) of his AXN floaters.....
                        He told me yesterday, lost another plane...

Once you hooked on this hooby, you may stop for a while but will never quit, sure come back with more.

Thanks
                        عبد

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul View Post
                          He told me yesterday, lost another plane...

Once you hooked on this hooby, you may stop for a while but will never quit, sure come back with more.

Thanks
                          Hmmm...wonder who's that?
                          How can lose so many planes one???
                          Time to change spectacles.
                          Maybe easily distracted, bad habit.

Comment

Glad to here that, bro. Take your time to build the new quad. will see you at the flying field soon.

Rgds
                            Azwan

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
                              Hmmm...wonder who's that?
                              How can lose so many planes one???
                              Time to change spectacles.
                              Maybe easily distracted, bad habit.
                              you have to believe it.. I saw him lost two in front of me already...

Comment

this time will enable thew height ceiling that you wont be able to go beyond some height!! haha.. now sure you wont have fly away model...

Comment

Working...
                                X