Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Qaudcopter! Bau

if anyone find my quadcopter let me know. Pls do not flame me here, I am just warning newbies like me not to take things for granted.

I flew my quadcopter at baungkok mrt at the empty field today at 11am, flew the 1st time was ok, second video it flew too high n flew toward the flat so i throttle high to avoid the flats n hope to control it back to the field but becoz the sun was so bright n the quad was so high it did not respond much.

i ran toward it hoping i can control it back but it flew higher n higher the wind blew it away. The road center was fence up I have to run till the fence was lower n cross it, by the time i reach the other side i cant find the quad anymore. I ran till north vista primary still i cant find it in the sky.

I went up to the carkpark roof top hoping i can see it n throttle it down but still cant find it. after 20mins i gave up hope. I pray the quad wont hit anyone or cause any accident.

i thought i will come home with my quad either 1 piece or damaged but never in my dream i will come back wo it. Now i am still feeling lost! I paid $580 for it, hook up with lights, put a bnew FY20a $150 n now its gone?

i still cant believe it.

if anyone find it pls let me know but i know its hopless. How I wish i can do better with that $ for my kids or wife. I doubt I will pickup heli again.

I sold my rc boat worried that I need to swim to get it back, started heli a month ago becoz of rainy season( bad for rc cars off road)

at least my car racing my car wont get lost

1st flight

lost quad!

all videos are taken by iphone.
    Mugen Mrx2, HW 4274, HW Xerun150esc 6s
    SCRT, HW Sct motor, HW Xerun120esc 2s
    Team Driver for HobbyWing, Acorn racing & ManiacRC

I paid $580 for it
    This is strange...

Anyway i m sorry to hear your story, let me see if i can help you up in one way or another, more importantly, hope it didn't caused any damage to anyone.

Comment

Why don't you paste some papers nearby showing your quad copter picture and offer a reward for returning it ? The flat there are pretty new . I work near there and saw someone flying a glider few days ago at buangkok mrt too . The field there sometimes has some strong wind .

Come on , don't give up on heli , some big size heli are pretty " resistant " against wind . Quad copter not really strong to resist wind forces .

Comment

Sorry to hear your loss. Heartpain man.
        Do you think it landed on the HDB roof top or in some tree?

Comment

Multicopters do not glide well.
          Most prob no one has seen it. Probably its hidden in a longkang.
          Got to climb into that fenced up area if you want to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by silver View Post
            This is strange...

Anyway i m sorry to hear your story, let me see if i can help you up in one way or another, more importantly, hope it didn't caused any damage to anyone.
            Free replacement ?

Comment

U should have cut throttle the moment u feel u cant control the craft. At least it will crash in front of u instead of flying away.

I always do that when I could not control my heli. I rather crash the heli than it go out of control and damage other property or hurt someone.

For now, u just have to look ard the area where u lost it. Do not post any flyers cos u do not want it to land in the wrong hands. Treat it as a total loss. Take it as a lesson learnt. Go get urself another one.

Comment

Sorry to hear your encounter. Btw, what TX are you using and how many channels receiver you are using?

Comment

Thx guys, the reason y I did not cut throttle was it has reach the flat n higher( just 1 road away) if I cut throttle either it will hit the road n cause a accident or hit someone at the void deck.

I thought the quad can fly against wind, did not expect the wind blew it away.

I wish I hv brought daniel's return home quad at least it cab try to come back.

I was using a 6 channel futaba t6xhs with a fy20a.

Now it's raining even if I find it will be pointless it will be damaged.

Now even I nap I dream abt it

Comment

Sorry to hear your lost.

Hope stomp or newspapaer didn't report anything

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue View Post
                      Sorry to hear your lost.

Hope stomp or newspapaer didn't report anything
                      Hope not, I cannot afford to pay the fine

Comment

dun worry..
                        maybe someone will think its a UFO and send it to area 51..!!!!

anyway, try cutting off the power if loss control..!!
                        only expert do the powering up..

anyway, a lost control and power-cut quad will do no much harm..
                        I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                          dun worry..
                          maybe someone will think its a UFO and send it to area 51..!!!!

anyway, try cutting off the power if loss control..!!
                          only expert do the powering up..

anyway, a lost control and power-cut quad will do no much harm..
                          Guess flying is not for me too expensive to hv these kind of losses.

I never even lose my Hp before

Comment

Free replacement ?
                            Can be discuss, as i always take care of my customers...

If he still wants to continue this hobby, i will offer him another better set @ a price he can't refuse...

Unfortunately he lost the whole quadcopter, Had he crashed and recovered it back, i may be able to exchange the controller board for free, but the 3 gyros on the control board must not be damaged.

How's that for after sale service ?

Comment

Originally posted by silver View Post
                              Can be discuss, as i always take care of my customers...

If he still wants to continue this hobby, i will offer him another better set @ a price he can't refuse...

Unfortunately he lost the whole quadcopter, Had he crashed and recovered it back, i may be able to exchange the controller board for free, but the 3 gyros on the control board must not be damaged.

How's that for after sale service ?
                              U guys are great! But I lost the whole quad amazing right? Even if I find it now it's wet n damaged by water

Can SMS me the price at least I can consider n heal my wound I miss my quad n fy20a.

Comment

Working...
                              X