Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do u plan to put lighting on it as well?

Comment

Hi jtansoon,

Originally posted by jtansoon
      wow...looking good....was wondering when u'r going to use that frame...u setting it up on mikrokopter or uavp ?

Ya, I thought I'd have to keep it in cold storage for a long time to come. Recently, a shop in the states is starting to stock UAVP parts. I bought one on impulse

U have anymore spare arms ? I think I'm gonna crash ...

Happy CNY to u & your family !

Regards,
      Joe Ling

Comment

Hi khatiban,

Originally posted by khatiban
        do u plan to put lighting on it as well?
        Yes, I do. The UAVP is LED ready / friendly with provisions for LED power source.

Regards,
        Joe Ling

Comment

Happy New Year to you too....

ha...u'r the guy who took all the gyro sensors ?

Comment

glow-in-the-dark outrunner

Originally posted by joeling
            Hi khatiban,
            Yes, I do. The UAVP is LED ready / friendly with provisions for LED power source.

Regards,
            Joe Ling
            thats great. can't wait to see it man

a few yrs back I painted the tip of an APC prop using glow-in-the-dark paint and pointed a UV LED on it. it gives off an evil-looking green halo while spinning and the UV LEDs are so effective the paint are visible in the dark night up to 100m!

btw the smooth casing of the outrunner gave me some ideas for making glow-in-the-dark BL motor. its pretty easy and uses only glow-in-the-dark tape from Art Friends and few UV LEDs.

I thought it might be cool so u can try it out if you are interested

Comment

Hi khatiban,

Originally posted by khatiban
              thats great. can't wait to see it man

a few yrs back I painted the tip of an APC prop using glow-in-the-dark paint and pointed a UV LED on it. it gives off an evil-looking green halo while spinning and the UV LEDs are so effective the paint are visible in the dark night up to 100m!

btw the smooth casing of the outrunner gave me some ideas for making glow-in-the-dark BL motor. its pretty easy and uses only glow-in-the-dark tape from Art Friends and few UV LEDs.

I thought it might be cool so u can try it out if you are interested
              That's pretty cool. However, I live in ulu not sure where I can get stuff. These LED that i see I had to mail order from HK.

Regards,
              Joe Ling

Comment

Hi jtansoon,

Originally posted by jtansoon
                Happy New Year to you too....

ha...u'r the guy who took all the gyro sensors ?
                Err.. not sure what u mean. I ordered a UAVP populated board from a USA site:

香港精准12码成立于2004年,是一家集电子主板设计开发、香港精准12码、应用软件开发、业务解决方案销售及服务于一体的高新技术企业。

Just received the noard today less than 1 week after ordering in the middle of CNY.

Regards,
                Joe Ling

Comment

haha, just joking...same shop I'm getting my stuff from, but have to wait as he ran out of gyros sensors

Comment

Originally posted by joeling
                    Hi khatiban,

That's pretty cool. However, I live in ulu not sure where I can get stuff. These LED that i see I had to mail order from HK.

Regards,
                    Joe Ling
                    for those who are interested:

I bought quite a few UV LEDs which sim lim tower. you can try out that place

I also found a seller on ebay whom you can purchase UV LEDs in bulk(100pcs) at really low price

tape is from art frenz @ jalan besar

paint on type are available at leading DIY stores and popular bookstores(DYLON brand)

Comment

Ultaviolet LED is available in Sim Lim Tower. I bought a few before.

As for paint that glow in the night... there is a sticker type also. Available in some Homefix. U need to shine/expose it to UV light and it will glow for a while.

SH

Comment

Aiyah I live in East Malaysia now. Have not been to Singapore since 2006 though I spent seven years there from Primary 4 to sec. 4. No more easy to get stuff from Sim Lim.

Regards,
                        Joe Ling

Comment

East Malaysia where? Sarawak or Sabah?

I believe Kuching have similar shop like "Sim Lim Tower" also.

SH

Comment

Hi SH,

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                            East Malaysia where? Sarawak or Sabah?

I believe Kuching have similar shop like "Sim Lim Tower" also.

SH
                            Well, I'm in Sarawak but not Kuching - Miri is where I am.

Here are some lift off pics :

Regards,
                            Joe Ling

Comment

Wow

That looks mean..straight out of Star Wars or Battlestar Galactica...Man I wish I had your dough or even your perseverence...My hat off to you. Woww!
                              Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                              Having fun yet?
                              36.39mhz
                              40.77mhz

Comment

Hi plug&fly,

Originally posted by plug&fly
                                That looks mean..straight out of Star Wars or Battlestar Galactica...Man I wish I had your dough or even your perseverence...My hat off to you. Woww!
                                Thanks for your encouragement. Here are some recent developments :

FPV flight here I come !

Regards,
                                Joe Ling

Comment

Working...
                                X