• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilson76
    I am using FUT9351 for cyclic.
    any cheaper alternatives
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Futaba 9254 motor replacement

To replace your Futaba 9254 servo motor, PM me.

Comment

Lastest upgrade! Align CF Paddle of similar design as V-blade.

Metal Tail slider

2in1 Regulator B6T from Align w glow starter & 2S lipo (130g)

Setup

Segar Field@20th Dec - After engine overhaul & electronics upgrade! Not forgetting the Red Tail boom too...
        Trex600 Nitro
        OS50 Hyper
        B6T 2In1 Regulator
        Zimmerman
        Rev Max
        DX7-AR7000
        GY401+9254
        S9351

Comment

Yup.. Sunday i should be able to fly. And i am using rev max! So far so good!
          Hi there, I just got a TREX 600N, looking at electronics options now, what are the advantages and disadvantages between the rev max, throttle jockey pro. Also how do these products compare with the GV-1?

Comment

Lastest upgrade! Align CF Paddle of similar design as V-blade.

Metal Tail slider

2in1 Regulator B6T from Align w glow starter & 2S lipo (130g)

Setup

Segar Field@20th Dec - After engine overhaul & electronics upgrade! Not forgetting the Red Tail boom too...
            nice heli winson!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wacs
              Hi there, I just got a TREX 600N, looking at electronics options now, what are the advantages and disadvantages between the rev max, throttle jockey pro. Also how do these products compare with the GV-1?
              Wau.. this question too hard for me to answer! I dont own a GV-1. Only use Rev Max only.

Maybe can check with rest.
              Trex600 Nitro
              OS50 Hyper
              B6T 2In1 Regulator
              Zimmerman
              Rev Max
              DX7-AR7000
              GY401+9254
              S9351

Comment

I've used the GV1.
                Nice robust piece of technology.

But, like most would say, it's old tech.
                The Gv1 wouldnt respond as fast as the later gov such as TJ pro,or the throttle limiter Revmax.

Thanx!
                SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn
                  nice heli winson!!!!
                  opps sorry wilson, spell wrongly

Comment

wilson, beautiful and v nice bird u have there
                    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Wau.. this question too hard for me to answer! I dont own a GV-1. Only use Rev Max only.

Maybe can check with rest.
                      Thanks guys, how about the curtis atg or aerospire multigov, any feedback with regards to those pieces of equipment?

Comment

Here is my Mod on Header Tank using a Hexagon Bolt with a M3nut x 30mm.

Mounted to the bottom of the metal holder for skid. Mounting time - 1 hour

Bracket mounted

Final Look
                        Hey there,

Where did you get the 30mm M3 bolt and hexagon sleeve?

Comment

Pmed you. Btw if u interested in the header tank, i can sell to u @2nd hand price for using only twice.

Originally posted by wacs
                          Hey there,

Where did you get the 30mm M3 bolt and hexagon sleeve?
                          Trex600 Nitro
                          OS50 Hyper
                          B6T 2In1 Regulator
                          Zimmerman
                          Rev Max
                          DX7-AR7000
                          GY401+9254
                          S9351

Comment

Just to check can the T-Rex 600 fit the MD500 Defender ??

Comment

Situation:
                              For past 2 flight, encounter my engine seems to be throttling up & down slightly while in flight. From observation, notice the tail will twitch too and engine's sound also change up & down.

Troubleshoot:
                              With that, I suspect my Rev Max might be the culprit as the throttle servo can be seen to be moving by itself while in a hover without any loading.
                              Thus i off my rev max in flight and ah... Problem solved.. It stops twitching and throttle back to normal.
                              Decide to check the wiring of the rev max and Discovered that the sensor cable was somehow being 'cut' slightly exposing the wires inside. Highly suspect that the insulation of the cable got cramped at the edge of my carbon frame as the 'cut' was exactly at the edge. So conclusion, under prolonged vibration by the heli might cause this 'cut' resulting in glitches.

SO if you guys out there using any Gov or RexMax and encounter such symptoms, do check the cable for any expose wiring resulting in glitches!
                              Trex600 Nitro
                              OS50 Hyper
                              B6T 2In1 Regulator
                              Zimmerman
                              Rev Max
                              DX7-AR7000
                              GY401+9254
                              S9351

Comment

Situation:
                                For past 2 flight, encounter my engine seems to be throttling up & down slightly while in flight. From observation, notice the tail will twitch too and engine's sound also change up & down.

Troubleshoot:
                                With that, I suspect my Rev Max might be the culprit as the throttle servo can be seen to be moving by itself while in a hover without any loading.
                                Thus i off my rev max in flight and ah... Problem solved.. It stops twitching and throttle back to normal.
                                Decide to check the wiring of the rev max and Discovered that the sensor cable was somehow being 'cut' slightly exposing the wires inside. Highly suspect that the insulation of the cable got cramped at the edge of my carbon frame as the 'cut' was exactly at the edge. So conclusion, under prolonged vibration by the heli might cause this 'cut' resulting in glitches.

SO if you guys out there using any Gov or RexMax and encounter such symptoms, do check the cable for any expose wiring resulting in glitches!
                                calling for fleet check...
                                Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X