Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HZM
    Btw, got buffet lunch for this G-Smart launch bo?

Looks like a nice heli, Ah Lim, please get us some pics and possible video ... we want inverted one ... not upright one

Mike
    MIKE, you don't 'SABO' me spend extra money.
    没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
      Life's too short to waste time pondering on things like that !

The ONLY thing you should spent time to ponder is:

"SHOULD YOU GET MARRIED" ! ......because that is for LIFE !
      duh.. shi ju.. getting married will cost much more than heli hor.. and can have more than 1 heli.. can't say the same for a wife hor.
      Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

OK, several questions?

Who sell it in USA?
        How much is it?
        Do they sell the kit alone without engine?
        Do this thing runs on regular glow fuel or do it need expensive RC car fuel?
        Could it be possible to fit a OS 32SX-H

THX,

Isaac

Comment

Not so sure about the states retailers on this.

But I think you can still get a reasonable deal from here.
          Just contact Derrick from SkyHobbies

Comment

Thanks Ken ...

Answers to Isaac's questions...
            Who sell it in USA? - you can try BPhobbies and Hobby-Lobby or we can ship direct
            How much is it? around USD250
            Do they sell the kit alone without engine? YES
            Do this thing runs on regular glow fuel or do it need expensive RC car fuel? Runs on NITRO
            Could it be possible to fit a OS 32SX-H - YES

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
            200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
            2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
            Tel : +65 6293 3968
            Official You Tube Channel
            FACEBOOK :

Comment

Life's too short to waste time pondering on things like that !

The ONLY thing you should spent time to ponder is:

"SHOULD YOU GET MARRIED" ! ......because that is for LIFE !
              Hmmm....that needs a lot of of pondering also..but for heli...that's too many choices and with $$, nothing is impossible..just too many choices...
              My Heli
              ---------------
              Mini Titan E325
              Blade CX2

Spektrum DX7
              LTG-2100 Gyro
              HS-65 Servos

Comment

Is there is available fuselages for this heli. I know E-Sky made this heli in electric configuration so maybe there is available fuselages. Any ideas?

THX

Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by williamfock
                  Hmmm....that needs a lot of of pondering also..but for heli...that's too many choices and with $$, nothing is impossible..just too many choices...
                  How true ! ......and at the current rate of 1 new heli design/clone being released every month ......things are just gonna get worst !

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                  duh.. shi ju.. getting married will cost much more than heli hor.. and can have more than 1 heli.. can't say the same for a wife hor.
                  Now you know why the first world nations all have a falling population problem ! .....'pple are too engrossed in RC helicopters to go out and look for a mate ! .......whereas the 3rd world countries, 'pple are too poor to afford RC Heli so they spent their time bonking each others !
                  Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Sorry to drag this one up !

Heli Lim, .....how's your Gsmart flying ? ....and any other bros here flying this too ? ....what are your needle's setting ?

Have flown mine and am still sorting it out, .....this heli is rock solid stable ! ....but the 18 bogs on punch ups ....maybe my tuning's out ....currently running at main needles 2.5 turns open from fc and mid-range needles 1.5 turns open from fc. .....pitch range -2* / 5* / 9*
                    throttle range 0% / 65% / 100% ......HS at hovering is between 1900 to 2100 rpm. (20% nitro sidewinder)

.....I'm really leaning towards shafting the .21 Picco into this thing !

Comment

Now you know why the first world nations all have a falling population problem ! .....'pple are too engrossed in RC helicopters to go out and look for a mate ! .......whereas the 3rd world countries, 'pple are too poor to afford RC Heli so they spent their time bonking each others !
                      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

G Smart tail servo?

I just ordered my G Smart today. Can someone suggest a tail servo using a Futaba GY 240 gyro? It works best on non digital. I like Hitec servos .

Comment

now this looks interesting ...

except for those who are brand conscious, this may make another interesting sized heli after reading all yoru writeups!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan M
                            now this looks interesting ...

except for those who are brand conscious, this may make another interesting sized heli after reading all yoru writeups!
                            Bro, ...mia lah ! ...after you fly your Raptor50, this heli will seems boring for you !

How's it going ?

Originally posted by skypup
                            I just ordered my G Smart today. Can someone suggest a tail servo using a Futaba GY 240 gyro? It works best on non digital. I like Hitec servos .
                            Was using a GY240 with a Hitec HS225 MG ...BIG mistake ! ...the darn servo died on the 5th flight (Bringing the heli down with it)

I should've learn my lesson after burning 2 of them HS225 BB on my HPI Micro RS4 car a few years back !

Comment

Bro, ...mia lah ! ...after you fly your Raptor50, this heli will seems boring for you !

How's it going ?
                              Been missing you guys!

Btw, where can we fly nitro in sgp other than designated fields?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan M
                                Been missing you guys!

Btw, where can we fly nitro in sgp other than designated fields?
                                We miss you too leh !

since the Mr Goh/Old holland rd episode, the gang's been exploring around, one weekend here, next weekend there sorta situation.
                                But mostly at the usual "woodlands" site.

Comment

Working...
                                X