Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cfrank2005
    Hey Derrick..r u planning on stocking the electric version of the G-Smart heli?
    Hiya Frank,

That the E-Smart right ? ...I thought you already got one from the posts at RCG anyway, there is a local camera shop here who also brings in some E-Smart kits and they certainly are gonna spoil anyone's plan to building up and supporting the product. ...if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by skypup
    Thanks for taking the time to send me a pic. I would still like to know what the extra copper washer is for?
    I believe that is for the EP version ...I also got a spare copper washer from my build earlier.
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
      Hiya Frank,

That the E-Smart right ? ...I thought you already got one from the posts at RCG anyway, there is a local camera shop here who also brings in some E-Smart kits and they certainly are gonna spoil anyone's plan to building up and supporting the product. ...if you know what I mean.
      That's a bummer about local support in Singapore. Yes, I already have one, but was sussing out alternative shops around Asia to see if I cud get the metal one as well as spares in case I need it. So far, the best alternative is himodel.com in China that's got the kits. I'm hoping they will also carry spares soon. I noticed that the plastic versions are all gone awaiting more stock. I am so impressed with this heli that I am ordering the metal version E-smart(original plan was to order a Trex600 but too dear).

Comment

That's a bummer about local support in Singapore. Yes, I already have one, but was sussing out alternative shops around Asia to see if I cud get the metal one as well as spares in case I need it. So far, the best alternative is himodel.com in China that's got the kits. I'm hoping they will also carry spares soon. I noticed that the plastic versions are all gone awaiting more stock. I am so impressed with this heli that I am ordering the metal version E-smart(original plan was to order a Trex600 but too dear).
        Yup, I was hoping that Derrick would bring in the E-Smart line to Singapore but I certainly don't blame him for not doing so due to this third party, "No-support" shop.
        Anyway, he is doing very well with the Gaui Hurricane 550 (about the same size as the E-Smart) so I think it'll be foolish to bring in another similar sized heli and having to compete with that "supportless" outlet.

I was really eyeing that full metal version E-Smart as a stablemate for my G-Smart ...but then the ESKY 900 series (425mm main blades) appeared on the horizon !

...Darn ! ...there's just too many helis and too little time (and moolahs !)

Comment

Yup, I was hoping that Derrick would bring in the E-Smart line to Singapore but I certainly don't blame him for not doing so due to this third party, "No-support" shop.
          Anyway, he is doing very well with the Gaui Hurricane 550 (about the same size as the E-Smart) so I think it'll be foolish to bring in another similar sized heli and having to compete with that "supportless" outlet.

I was really eyeing that full metal version E-Smart as a stablemate for my G-Smart ...but then the ESKY 900 series (425mm main blades) appeared on the horizon !

Yeah I know the feeling..I got the heli BUG too! I have given up on small helis. One thing the E-Smart has shown me is that I have a passion for BIG helicopters. Also, they're easier to put together and much more stable to fly (Melbourne is well known for its strong winds...that's why the girls here only wear pants for obvious reasons...) ;-)
          I currently own the SJM400V2, Dragonus and the plastic E-Smart. Still got the Quick of Japan EP-16V3 to put together (full metal heli which I got for $220) bargain . I don't think I'll be going for any 500 class helis ie. 425mm blades.

Comment

E-sky 900 series? hmmm... got any "preview" of this heli anywhere?
            sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
              E-sky 900 series? hmmm... got any "preview" of this heli anywhere?
              Hi Abner..here r some pics 4 u...
              Here is a link 4 u to read up on..

Comment

and...

Comment

Originally posted by dropship-dvd
                  www hw925shop com are the biggest DVD,VCD,MOVIE,TV SHOW,etc wholesaler in China, hw925shop offer WHOLESALE & DROPSHIP DVD MOVIE BOX SETS all over the worldwide. All of items are high quality and competitive price.
                  Hw925shop have the professional dropship DVDS service? The dropship service is a no investment,no inventory,no risks,We package your orders and ship them to your customers directly through EMS express with online tracking available.No minimum order.

Product list:West Wing,Veronica Mars,The Lord of the Rings Trilogy,Golden Girls,Dead Zone,Apprentice,Star Trek Enterprise,Star Trek Deep Space Nine,SIX FEET UNDER,Roswell,OZ,NYPD Blue,Nip Tuck,MASH,Married with Children,Grey's Anatomy,Frasier,Everybody Loves Raymond,ER,Desperate Housewives,Deadwood,CSI MIAMI,Charmed,Band of Brothers,friends,Simpsons,Star Wars,Sopranos,CSI,24 HOURS,South Park, THE L WORD,star gate,007,
                  Baby Einstein,Monk,seinfeld,The Shield,OC,babylon,Queer as folk,Will And Grace,profiler,Alias,ANGEL,STAR TREK VOYAGER,
                  Star Trek The Next Generation,SEX AND THE CITY,x-Files,Ally Mcbeal,Xena Warrior Princess,STAR WARS,Star Trek The Original Series,Smallville,PROJECT RUNWAY,Medium,FAMILY GUY,Disney 100 Years of Movies,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Black Adder,Barbie,Baby Einstein Language Nursery,Addested Development,Without A Trace, etc.

All DVDs are officially released Asian version with best quality.
                  Brand new and factory sealed, come with original English audio
                  Region free, NTSC/PAL compatible, will play on all region code DVD players.
                  (All of DVDS are US Version DVDs without Chinese writing on the cover to help you selling easier on ebay )
                  Please visit our website: www hw925shop com
                  Email: hw925shop@163.com
                  MSN: hw925shop@hotmail.com
                  Get out of here u friggin bot
                  Helis
                  Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by dropship-dvd
                    www hw925shop com are the biggest DVD,VCD,MOVIE,TV SHOW,etc wholesaler in China, hw925shop offer WHOLESALE & DROPSHIP DVD MOVIE BOX SETS all over the worldwide. All of items are high quality and competitive price.
                    Hw925shop have the professional dropship DVDS service? The dropship service is a no investment,no inventory,no risks,We package your orders and ship them to your customers directly through EMS express with online tracking available.No minimum order.

Product list:West Wing,Veronica Mars,The Lord of the Rings Trilogy,Golden Girls,Dead Zone,Apprentice,Star Trek Enterprise,Star Trek Deep Space Nine,SIX FEET UNDER,Roswell,OZ,NYPD Blue,Nip Tuck,MASH,Married with Children,Grey's Anatomy,Frasier,Everybody Loves Raymond,ER,Desperate Housewives,Deadwood,CSI MIAMI,Charmed,Band of Brothers,friends,Simpsons,Star Wars,Sopranos,CSI,24 HOURS,South Park, THE L WORD,star gate,007,
                    Baby Einstein,Monk,seinfeld,The Shield,OC,babylon,Queer as folk,Will And Grace,profiler,Alias,ANGEL,STAR TREK VOYAGER,
                    Star Trek The Next Generation,SEX AND THE CITY,x-Files,Ally Mcbeal,Xena Warrior Princess,STAR WARS,Star Trek The Original Series,Smallville,PROJECT RUNWAY,Medium,FAMILY GUY,Disney 100 Years of Movies,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Black Adder,Barbie,Baby Einstein Language Nursery,Addested Development,Without A Trace, etc.

All DVDs are officially released Asian version with best quality.
                    Brand new and factory sealed, come with original English audio
                    Region free, NTSC/PAL compatible, will play on all region code DVD players.
                    (All of DVDS are US Version DVDs without Chinese writing on the cover to help you selling easier on ebay )
                    Please visit our website: www hw925shop com
                    Email: hw925shop@163.com
                    MSN: hw925shop@hotmail.com
                    What has this got to do with the G-Smart helicopter by E-Sky?

Comment

What has this got to do with the G-Smart helicopter by E-Sky?
                      Sorry...forgot the link..

Comment

Yeah I know the feeling..I got the heli BUG too! I have given up on small helis. One thing the E-Smart has shown me is that I have a passion for BIG helicopters. Also, they're easier to put together and much more stable to fly (Melbourne is well known for its strong winds...that's why the girls here only wear pants for obvious reasons...) ;-)
                        I currently own the SJM400V2, Dragonus and the plastic E-Smart. Still got the Quick of Japan EP-16V3 to put together (full metal heli which I got for $220) bargain . I don't think I'll be going for any 500 class helis ie. 425mm blades.
                        Actually you already have a 500 size bird ! ...the QoJ EP16 is a streached version of the EP8 (500 sizer)

I predict that 2008 will be the year of the 500 sizer helis, there is already more than 10 different 500 sized birds available (or gonna be available by years end) I can see myself dumping most of my 450 for the 500.

I like the big helis too, but for the ease and low cost of operation, the 500 is tops ! ...it handles more like a 30 sizer but with the running cost of the 450 ep ! ...I can just grab my 500 and go fly in the field beside my apartment block without as much concern as I would have with my Swift-16 or E620se

I'm gonna bet you'll have a hard time resisting a 500 (or 425mm) sizer heli next year especially when the price war starts !

Comment

Hi Abner..here r some pics 4 u...
                          Here is a link 4 u to read up on..

Sorry but I have to say that the DAMN canopy look DAMN ugly lor...

Comment

Sorry but I have to say that the DAMN canopy look DAMN ugly lor...
                            ...I guess it's different strokes for different folks !

Comment

...I guess it's different strokes for different folks !

Yah, U are right MASTER! The damn canopy really look "Ku ku" to me... who know I am the only weird one that find it "KuKu"

Comment

Yah, U are right MASTER! The damn canopy really look "Ku ku" to me... who know I am the only weird one that find it "KuKu"
                                me too!
                                the canopy really looks like a.........long nosed..........MONSTER or bird or something.
                                IMO,not exactly the design for a machine.....i think it looks too 'living thing' already!

BUT, i really really like the colour tho'......especially the orange one

Comment

Working...
                                X