Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazar78
    broe johndyl, that dat at JB u mention abt getting this LT 100% HH on lead using optic6 though you can't remember. I went back and mess around with the settings again, I manage to get it 100% on the LT last led using my optic 6, but wan't sure if this is your same method.

1) INH the GYRO
    2) REV the CH5
    3) Set EPA CH5 to 125%

By using GYRO INH, CH5 reversed, I can use the EPA to set the gain from led 1 to last. But then I lower it down due to tail springing. But are these your findings? Or u can already recall by using GYRO 100% itself?
    that means u r using it as gear ch... and u will not be able to assign different gains for diff flight modes..

it is fine for hovering but for more ff.. some probs may crop up

i remember getting it calibrated using gain..
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
      that means u r using it as gear ch... and u will not be able to assign different gains for diff flight modes..

it is fine for hovering but for more ff.. some probs may crop up

i remember getting it calibrated using gain..
      ya dats y, if u can recall later pls help wit the steps, thankz alot...
      Current BlinkĀ²:
      Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
      Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History BlinkĀ²:
      Belt-CP
      Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
      Nate Waddoups

Comment

Firstly, let me thank RCS for the wonderful explaination. I was able to set up my Gyro such that the behaviour is like my Futaba401 though I have yet to test out in actual flight.
        Many have told me how troublesome it is, but RCS made it so easy. Its not troublesome, just that this Gyro gives us more options!
        Thanks once again to RCS.

Here goes my question
        Has anyone tried out the 2100 with HS50 and HS65? If yes pls let me know the results.
        I would love to invest in a good servo but not now as I'm still hovering all over the place.

Comment

i tried with a 81, it didnt hold as well as i liked. i doubt the 65 will do a gd job as it is too slow. for slow flying maybe ok

50 i think some are using it and it should be fast enuff

why dont u sell off ur spares and get some decent digital ones for the tail?
          For sale

Comment

Just nice my Belt is using a HS50 and just nice I was intending to use it for my Belt once my 6chn RX is in. Now using 240 on it and wanted more challenges
            I will get be getting a decent one for my 401 on MT after BONUS! by that time hopefully can do circles with ease.
            The HS50 with 240 can give good hold, so my guess 2100 will be better or just as good.
            How you know I got spares? Want to buy my extra MT kit NIB?

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
              Just nice my Belt is using a HS50 and just nice I was intending to use it for my Belt once my 6chn RX is in. Now using 240 on it and wanted more challenges
              I will get be getting a decent one for my 401 on MT after BONUS! by that time hopefully can do circles with ease.
              The HS50 with 240 can give good hold, so my guess 2100 will be better or just as good.
              How you know I got spares? Want to buy my extra MT kit NIB?
              because u keep on wanting to recyle parts? :P

btw i just sold my MT(bling head) almost rtf.. u say leh?
              For sale

Comment

Of cos got to recycle part. I got Minster for Finance looking at home, if you get what I mean
                But when I get bonus I'll always pamper myself with it

I know you sold it off, in case your hands itchy wanna buy another

Comment

Of cos got to recycle part. I got Minster for Finance looking at home, if you get what I mean
                  But when I get bonus I'll always pamper myself with it

I know you sold it off, in case your hands itchy wanna buy another
                  haha hide first lor, but anyway if u are spending ur own spare cash, nm one la

my next heli will likely be a bigger one.. maybe one of the 500s... see first :P
                  For sale

Comment

No lah I'm responsible for giving my family a better life so if I have lesser in my pocket I cannot give them better mah. Me good good hubby wor!

So big you want to fly?

Can't wait to test out the 2100!

Comment

No lah I'm responsible for giving my family a better life so if I have lesser in my pocket I cannot give them better mah. Me good good hubby wor!

So big you want to fly?

Can't wait to test out the 2100!
                      some budgetting is all it takes mah ;) anyway.. sell sell, dont accumulate too much stuff at home

i think i'll probably stick with 500 sized ep... any bigger i'll have problem transporting it liao..

waiting eagerly for all the 500 sized to reveal themselves.. the HDX500se looks really gd now
                      For sale

Comment

waiting eagerly for all the 500 sized to reveal themselves.. the HDX500se looks really gd now
                        You mean like in THIS one ?

Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                          You mean like in THIS one ?
                          wah is that urs? the standard version?
                          For sale

Comment

at least this is not NIB
                            JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

wah is that urs? the standard version?
                              Yup ! ...it's the HDX500SAH ...bumped into their one day offer at S$210 ...could'nt refuse the deal ! ...so far no regrets ...tempted to get the full metal upgrades

Originally posted by mh3400
                              at least this is not NIB
                              ...this one's too good to NIB ! ...everynight call out my name !
                              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                                Yup ! ...it's the HDX500SAH ...bumped into their one day offer at S$210 ...could'nt refuse the deal ! ...so far no regrets ...tempted to get the full metal upgrades

...this one's too good to NIB ! ...everynight call out my name !
                                bro have u maidened it? i am tempted to get the 500se.....! btw what motor and esc are u running on it?
                                For sale

Comment

Working...
                                X