Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by detach8
    nah nope no chance to go rotor.
    blade tracking? tracking with plastic head la.. metal head , not tracking at all.
    Bro, the tracking is a pretty weird stuff. Tony was able to track his perfectly on stock setup, We both tried to get mine to do it but was unable to. I switched to carbon blades and it tracked perfectly lol. maybe the trick is to balance the blade properly, still learning that science.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
      Bro, the tracking is a pretty weird stuff. Tony was able to track his perfectly on stock setup, We both tried to get mine to do it but was unable to. I switched to carbon blades and it tracked perfectly lol. maybe the trick is to balance the blade properly, still learning that science.
      edmon, how much was off track when it happened? i would say something like 1cm? mine's more than an inch off track.

Comment

mine was bad too. It varies to the rpm and pitch and half turn adjustments seems to get to either sides if you know what I mean.
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

edmon, yea it happens on my plastic head too.. i will get maybe 0.5cm to 1cm off track with half turn on either side because beltcp doesnt have the shorter links that we can turn unlike trex or mini titan, so i can accept that

problem is mine's crazy more than 1 whole inch off track, no matter how many half turns i've made.

no time to drop by punggol let ghostfit see. maybe nxt wk i drop by jet get myself a set of new blade grips to try.

Comment

have you tried the carbon blades?
            usually blade grips will not cause this problem unless you are mixing metal grip with plastic heads.

I have a tracking problem too and I narrow it down to the feathering shaft that was bent. Never crash it, but somehow it was bent. Also, while flying the belt CP, please take note of wear and tear. once you have flown about 20 packs, check for loose linkage.

edmon, yea it happens on my plastic head too.. i will get maybe 0.5cm to 1cm off track with half turn on either side because beltcp doesnt have the shorter links that we can turn unlike trex or mini titan, so i can accept that

problem is mine's crazy more than 1 whole inch off track, no matter how many half turns i've made.

no time to drop by punggol let ghostfit see. maybe nxt wk i drop by jet get myself a set of new blade grips to try.

Comment

Originally posted by mave
              have you tried the carbon blades?
              usually blade grips will not cause this problem unless you are mixing metal grip with plastic heads.

I have a tracking problem too and I narrow it down to the feathering shaft that was bent. Never crash it, but somehow it was bent. Also, while flying the belt CP, please take note of wear and tear. once you have flown about 20 packs, check for loose linkage.
              i've checked my feathering shaft countless times. its straight as hell. rolled it on glass if you will, and i'm not the only one to check it in case it was an error on my part.

Comment

yo guys, another ques.....jus changed my main blade housing, but i can seem to remove the center piece that the flybar goes through. can't seem to remove it from the old housing.....anyone replaced main blade housing b4? pls advise...
                Kyosho Inferno Neo Race Spec

Comment

plastic head or metal head?

Comment

plastic

Comment

anyone using HS55 on their Belt CPs?

Comment

and.....anyone using align blades? if so, which model?

Comment

Originally posted by tanlaw
                          anyone using HS55 on their Belt CPs?
                          i am..

Comment

i am..
                            issit ALOT of diff from the esky ones? I find the esky ones a little laggy....any comments

Comment

are you all trying to do something like this or what? O_O

sorry, new, read here read there got qns must ASK!!!

Comment

bro, hs55 and the esky servos are abt the same size, they are replacement parts...

as for the frame, they are for the old trex
                                Originally posted by FoRGotTeN
                                http://trextuning.com/heliupframe.php

are you all trying to do something like this or what? O_O

sorry, new, read here read there got qns must ASK!!!
                                For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                                X