Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks for all your input, what about the gyro? If i can get a esky HL gyro at $80, should I do the upgrade?
    Kyosho Inferno Neo Race Spec

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
      ......Okay, enough foreplay ......time for the real stuff.
      /?
      wat blades are those on ur Belt CP?

Comment

tanlaw: my personal suggestion... don't waste your time on the esky HL gyro. invest in a GY240 at least... or a LGT-2100 from Ken (ammo)

new question: bling head issue

how do you guys install the retaining pin for the center hub? I find it very troublesome to take out / put back in an event you need to replace main shaft. the stock plastic head is easeir (bolt + nut). does anybody have a better alternative / mod to that pin?

i got a ball link that broke with half the screw thread inside the swash, how to take that out man... or is it a goner?

where do you guys buy the bling head ball links? can i use back normal ones? the stock bling balls seems more fragile (soft aluminium)

what are the usual casualties in a crash for a bling head?

Comment

I usually use a magnet to "suck out" the retaining pin.

The best is to drill all the way through and tighten with a nut at the end just like the plastic head.
          In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Originally posted by tanlaw
            /?
            wat blades are those on ur Belt CP?
            FunKey 325 Carbon 3D blades for trex. ......from Rotor Hobby
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

hi guyssss......my main gear's teeth broke off....wanna change new piece...heard from my fren need quite a few tools to change, any bros staying in the east to show me the tools i need? wanna know wat exactly wat i need....thanks in advance

Comment

1) Align's One way bearing removal tool
                2) G-clamp for pressing in and out the one way bearing !

Comment

1) Align's One way bearing removal tool
                  2) G-clamp for pressing in and out the one way bearing !
                  thanks dude

Comment

ok, i've got the bearing removing tool, but no clamp....anyone knows how to remove w/o using a clamp?

Comment

hammer

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
                        hammer
                        i tried hammer.....lol, the thing jus won;t come out....anyway, i got the clamp aldy , thanks though

Comment

I really prefer to use the clamp method ! .....you can apply the force equally and SLOWLY to move the bearing out ! ....lots of time to react in case anything gose wrong.

With the hammer method, everything happens with a thud ! .....and if you Wo Wo king ......easy to end up with swollen fingers and thumb ! (Dun ask me how I know this ! )

Comment

I really prefer to use the clamp method ! .....you can apply the force equally and SLOWLY to move the bearing out ! ....lots of time to react in case anything gose wrong.

With the hammer method, everything happens with a thud ! .....and if you Wo Wo king ......easy to end up with swollen fingers and thumb ! (Dun ask me how I know this ! )
                            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

k guys...another ques was changing my tail boom. the boom can't seemed to be tighten, how come? I screwed back the 4 small screws but the boom can still move if I pull hard enough, pls help

Comment

Originally posted by tanlaw
                                k guys...another ques was changing my tail boom. the boom can't seemed to be tighten, how come? I screwed back the 4 small screws but the boom can still move if I pull hard enough, pls help
                                Simple ! .....apply masking tape round the boom where the frame clamps it.
                                while you're at it might as well apply masking tape to the tail assembly to lock that end too !

Comment

Working...
                                X