Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like you said, he went to field play basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
      like you said, he went to field play basketball.
      Nooolah ! .....I know his most favourite place in the world is his master bedroom TOILET ! .....you know ? ...he does the things he enjoys the most there !

Chay, .....so when can I see your Dragonus fly ?
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

you mean masterbedroom huh.

So the jgf 450 is doing well huh, can we actually expect a trex-like characteristics in terms of power?
        JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
        Futaba S3154 Tail
        Scorpion 2221-8
        JETI Spin 44A
        JR RS 77
        Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
        Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Opps ! ...Sorry for going totally outta topic,

I'm running a generic 450th (3500KV) on my mini titan ....will update once I get a chance to wring her out !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
            Basketball ! ....everytime you go to the field, ...NEBER BRING YOUR HELI one ! .....now yu wanna "jio" me !

hahah.. long story lah.. earlier this week.. crash car.. intercooler gone.. cross member dented.. wallet burn big hole.. den flew my compy300.. crash.. spindle shaft.. main shaft.. tail boom.. main gear.. all gone..

dragonus? still trimming.. swash leveling tool pretty useful.
            btw.. remember the cheap cheap cf blades i mentioned.. not bad leh. its balanced..tracking oso good. den again.. could i lucky get one good set.
            Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

we can assign greenhorn as the crash pilot for mini titan to get statistics too
              JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
              Futaba S3154 Tail
              Scorpion 2221-8
              JETI Spin 44A
              JR RS 77
              Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
              Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn cain
                we can assign greenhorn as the crash pilot for mini titan to get statistics too
                dun like that leh.. next pple will call me crash dummy liao.. btw.. i dun have a mini titan leh.. yet .. while waiting for stock to arrive .. keeping myself bizi with my dragonus II and might start building my eraptor (mine out of the box liao.. unlike HZM.. Mr NIB.. )

Comment

wah you owe a dragonus and erap ah, is it a 550 or 625? any plans to use a123?

Me still stuck, waiting on the motor and tail servo
                  JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
                  Futaba S3154 Tail
                  Scorpion 2221-8
                  JETI Spin 44A
                  JR RS 77
                  Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
                  Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Nicely done up.

Just wondering if there is enough space to put the receiver inside the heli instead of securing it to the side? How about the Gyro, is it mounted inside the fuselage?

Thanks

Originally posted by MiniTitan325
                    Hi, this is my new Mini. I'm very happy flying on this kit. I have change the ball link to align ball and link. For the stock ESC, I add in cooler master heat sink on both side. This is to reduce the heat faster and I have already tested.
                    Heli
                    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
                    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
                    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
                    Buggy
                    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
                    Charger : Tahmazo T15
                    Balancer : TP205
                    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                      hahah.. long story lah.. earlier this week.. crash car.. intercooler gone.. cross member dented.. wallet burn big hole.. den flew my compy300.. crash.. spindle shaft.. main shaft.. tail boom.. main gear.. all gone..
                      Quick ! Quick ! ....log off and switch your computer off before your computer or harddisk crash ! ......since you're on a roll here !

Comment

Quick ! Quick ! ....log off and switch your computer off before your computer or harddisk crash ! ......since you're on a roll here !

PC crash nevermind.. office wan.. just book out another set lor
                        by the way.. settle the dragonus trimming liao.. very stable bird.
                        can consider leh bro.

mini titan kit ETA in Feb.. can hardly wait

Comment

i've tried putting the gyro below already, with velcro so that you can remove it, but it's not gone thru flight testing...
                          JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
                          Futaba S3154 Tail
                          Scorpion 2221-8
                          JETI Spin 44A
                          JR RS 77
                          Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
                          Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

PC crash nevermind.. office wan.. just book out another set lor
                            by the way.. settle the dragonus trimming liao.. very stable bird.
                            can consider leh bro.

mini titan kit ETA in Feb.. can hardly wait
                            Neber show me your dragonus flying ! ...Gonna run UBEC and governor mode on my E325.

Comment

Neber show me your dragonus flying ! ...Gonna run UBEC and governor mode on my E325.
                              bought the powerflight evo batteries yesterday.. den found out cannot fit the battery tray for my dragonus tis weekend have to mod the frame liao.

wah liao.. 450 size heli dun need lah.. UBEC and governor lah.... get the hurricane 550? wonder if skyhobbies is getting the upgraded version or the older one.

Comment

wah liao.. 450 size heli dun need lah.. UBEC and governor lah.... get the hurricane 550? wonder if skyhobbies is getting the upgraded version or the older one.
                                For general hovering and FF, the ESC BEC can handle but when I start raising the headspeed and "Whacking" the throttle during flips, the heli starts glitching.
                                So far, all the really good 3D flyers I've seen and met are running external BECs and I'm convinced by them, the load when all 4 servos and a gyro are in full operation (Moving) can be quite high and this overpowers the ESC's BEC (Which gets very hot !)

I'll get the 1st eRaptor sized heli which has the killer Aplus/Dragonus "bird of prey" looks ! .....I'm just waiting

Comment

Working...
                                X