X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

37" catarmaran twin bulit and Miss geico conversion

Whoopee..! finishing laying some CF on daytona cat power plant

Warpath Wong

Have not thought of whats the new theme for MG but heres the powerplant together with a preview finishing of twin cat

Warpath Wong

Comment

its a CF 37" daytona cat can be bought here www.fightercatracing.com .Ben the man good quality service
      Warpath Wong

Comment

bro

what kv are those leopard motors? nice cat
        My fleets
        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Thanks mine is just a small small project, i wanted to prove to myself that without spending much you can rocket this cat over 100km/h. So this a budget bulit

i love cats, you should look out for hydrolift 1200 coming out at May or HPR if u r really hardcore. its a real beauty

leopard 4074 -2200kv and 4082- 1500kv.
          Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
            Thanks mine is just a small small project, i wanted to prove to myself that without spending much you can rocket this cat over 100km/h. So this a budget bulit

i love cats, you should look out for hydrolift 1200 coming out at May or HPR if u r really hardcore. its a real beauty

leopard 4074 -2200kv and 4082- 1500kv.
            Is hydrolift came from Korea?I only have H&M drifter M twin drive at the moment which is the same size as your fightercat. I was thinking of getting a mystic M or hpr135 someday. So are running the cat with 2 T600 1400kv motors?what size of props are you going to use?
            My fleets

Comment

bro

this guy mystic 114 using 2 4082 2200kv 6s
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMgZ..._order&list=UL
              My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
                Is hydrolift came from Korea?I only have H&M drifter M twin drive at the moment which is the same size as your fightercat. I was thinking of getting a mystic M or hpr135 someday. So are running the cat with 2 T600 1400kv motors?what size of props are you going to use?
                yes from RCMK. IMO HPR hull do have cleaner looks whereas Hydrolift is very detailed in the hull design.

Yes i be running twin t600 1400kv. They are really good value for $$
                Warpath Wong

Comment

50/3 props speed

FE calcu on 50/3 props

i not sure how do you calculate for twins .i believe This FE calc is only made single motor calculation. So lets assume 38mph X2 =76mph?

Warpath Wong

Comment

running on 8s lipo
                    Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
                      running on 8s lipo
                      8s?wouldn't u try smaller prop first...like x442?anyway, are you using a wire drive from Fightercat?I was so suprise with the leopard motor that can handle 6s using 2200kv with ease from the video I've show you. Im guessing its running 80+mph, just a guess
                      My fleets

Comment

447 props

Not much of diff for 447 props

Warpath Wong

Comment

When are you going to run it?don't forget to take the video of it and gps it also
                          My fleets

Comment

8s?wouldn't u try smaller prop first...like x442?anyway, are you using a wire drive from Fightercat?I was so surprise with the leopard motor that can handle 6s using 2200kv with ease from the video I've show you. Im guessing its running 80+mph, just a guess

Yes as a matter of fact i will start of with 442 then i work my way up to 50mm prop. Thanks for the tip MEL

I be using 0.187 flex cables. Then maybe a switch to wire drives later. U might want to consider this paint job when you have ur HPR. wicked sick!

JBS 2010/11

Warpath Wong

Comment

When are you going to run it?don't forget to take the video of it and gps it also
                              Yup stay tuned. I on two projects simultaneously it going to take awhile
                              Warpath Wong

Comment

Working...
                              X