Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyblueblue View Post
    Im not the expert, Frank and Adrainli are the expert.

I have 2 mono, hanging dry for very long already.

Its better to put the thrust brearing there. Like Adrainli said, to prevent the internal bearing or the shaft from breaking.

Just insert the bearing into the shaft first and put the coupler in.
    Where to buy? Do I know frank before? Does he drive a Lexus? N fly heli,
    ? He look like someone I met at punggol pond last year.
    Mugen Mrx2, HW 4274, HW Xerun150esc 6s
    SCRT, HW Sct motor, HW Xerun120esc 2s
    Team Driver for HobbyWing, Acorn racing & ManiacRC

Comment

No lah, he is the one who race my erevo.

just get the ID size for your motor can already

ID=internal diameter of bearing

Comment

No lah, he is the one who race my erevo.

just get the ID size for your motor can already

ID=internal diameter of bearing
        So How do I measure d internal diameter? Btw ur kd motors r in good shape?

Comment

get ur motor shaft size. that is the ID of the bearing.

wat kd motor? my medusa just reached today but the shock mount is in the way, so may have to trim it off

Comment

get ur motor shaft size. that is the ID of the bearing.

wat kd motor? my medusa just reached today but the shock mount is in the way, so may have to trim it off
            Ok d thrust bearing where u guys buy from? U got 40% off? Medusa is closing. I was thinking to buy my last medusa before no more

Comment

Originally posted by superek4 View Post
              Ok d thrust bearing where u guys buy from? U got 40% off? Medusa is closing. I was thinking to buy my last medusa before no more
              i can't remember. U can try calling international bearing first.

No i got it before they announce closing. Now you can't get anymore medusa from the website almost all the good ones are sold out cos i tried ordering

Comment

i can't remember. U can try calling international bearing first.

No i got it before they announce closing. Now you can't get anymore medusa from the website almost all the good ones are sold out cos i tried ordering
                Rc monster still hv. I may get another. Ok I try calling d bearing shops

Comment

KD1900 motor....................The last time Frank was using it and he junk it for a Feigao 9XL.

It ran very hot and the end caps will unscrew itself. I read abt it on other forums also abt the end cap coming off.

I Got my bearing at Jalan Bersah, one of the shophouse at the main road before the Jalan Bersah Food Centre and McD. S$5.90 only.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                    KD1900 motor....................The last time Frank was using it and he junk it for a Feigao 9XL.

It ran very hot and the end caps will unscrew itself. I read abt it on other forums also abt the end cap coming off.

I Got my bearing at Jalan Bersah, one of the shophouse at the main road before the Jalan Bersah Food Centre and McD. S$5.90 only.
                    ya the kd motor cannot make it.

Comment

Ok so u guys use feigao n wat other motors?

Comment

Ok so u guys use feigao n wat other motors?
                        I am trying the Turnigy B36-56-06 1800kv Inrunner on my twin powered Cat. Yet to complete the build so have not tested the motor.

Comment

I am trying the Turnigy B36-56-06 1800kv Inrunner on my twin powered Cat. Yet to complete the build so have not tested the motor.
                          Sure, I think I will try feigao again. Btw i realize i can't play till lipo cut any way I can know when to stop?

Dun want a stranded boat.

N wats the max speed I can go on my mono before it's unstable? 60 or 80mph? I was thinking not to use my 2000 medusa in case it sinks.

I was thinking of 7 or 8xl feigao

Comment

Sure, I think I will try feigao again. Btw i realize i can't play till lipo cut any way I can know when to stop?

Dun want a stranded boat.

N wats the max speed I can go on my mono before it's unstable? 60 or 80mph? I was thinking not to use my 2000 medusa in case it sinks.

I was thinking of 7 or 8xl feigao

Once u feel the lack of speed or punch, bring the boat in. Otherwise ur lipo will bloat. U will definately feel it. Ensure "improvised floatation device" in the boat when u play, just in case. Thatz how MS survived while wondering from SG to MY.

Dont think too highly of the Apro, my guess is max speed should be ard 40+mph in calm water and even lower in choppy waters.

If u running on 4S lipo, got with the Feigao 8XL. But XL size motor is a little too big for this boat. Tis size of boat, a L size motor will do.

Comment

Once u feel the lack of speed or punch, bring the boat in. Otherwise ur lipo will bloat. U will definately feel it. Ensure "improvised floatation device" in the boat when u play, just in case. Thatz how MS survived while wondering from SG to MY.

Dont think too highly of the Apro, my guess is max speed should be ard 40+mph in calm water and even lower in choppy waters.

If u running on 4S lipo, got with the Feigao 8XL. But XL size motor is a little too big for this boat. Tis size of boat, a L size motor will do.
                              I buy d floatations from jet hobby? Btw who's MS? I m trying to use wat I hv I hv a xl motor. Xl can take heat better n more troque right?

This boat is a mono n what hull?

Comment

Just get foam from anywhere and put it in the hull.

MS - Mas Selemat

Looks like u never read the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X