Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hextronic batteries a lot cheaper but perform as well as FP, TP etc?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johndyl
    ok thanks, so have to shipped the batts back by courier or registered...?
    nope. after they view your piccies and the batch is confirmed against your order number they will send you replacements. you keep the defective batts. up to you if you want to dispose it or use them as ground run batts.

i passed some of mine around for guys to use to test run their planes/helis. they arent much good for flights once they massively bloat cause the voltage drops too fast (internal damage no doubt).
    -------------------
    Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
      nope. after they view your piccies and the batch is confirmed against your order number they will send you replacements. you keep the defective batts. up to you if you want to dispose it or use them as ground run batts.

i passed some of mine around for guys to use to test run their planes/helis. they arent much good for flights once they massively bloat cause the voltage drops too fast (internal damage no doubt).
      ok thanks bro
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Hi all,

I am also going to order hextronic lipos.
        Can anyone tell me where I can get a Hyperion 5S balancer adaptor that will work for Hextronic lipos. I am going to get 2S and 3S.
        The balancer brand that I have is actually Mega Power which is the same with Hyperion balancer. It came with JST adaptor that works for Align and Tanic lipos.

I thought since Hyperion aka Equinox aka Mega Power balancer is one of the most popular balancer, it must be relevant is I ask the question here.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tucano
          Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Hyperion 5S balancer adaptor that will work for Hextronic lipos. I am going to get 2S and 3S.
          The balancer brand that I have is actually Mega Power which is the same with Hyperion balancer. It came with JST adaptor that works for Align and Tanic lipos.

I thought since Hyperion aka Equinox aka Mega Power balancer is one of the most popular balancer, it must be relevant is I ask the question here.

Thanks.
          Still have stocks for 3S hextronic lipo ma?

Comment

Hyperion Balancer adaptors

Hi all,

Thanks.
            Hi tucano,

you can get either:
            1) HP-EOSLBA-XH (2-6 cell multi-adaptor for XH type connector)

or

2) HP-EOSLBA10-XH-H5S (5S only adaptor)

Picture is showing 3S... but Hyperion does have 5S as well.

Please bring along your balancer to re-confirm the balancer output connector side since yours is Mega Power (have been told by Mr Moh also they are supposed to be the same )...

Best regards

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
            200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
            2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
            Tel : +65 6293 3968
            Official You Tube Channel
            FACEBOOK :

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi,
              Since you are ordering to UH, can I longbang and get you to order a RX crystal for me? It's only US$2.75.

If you can help, please let me know, I will PM you with details, if not, it's ok too.

Thanks.

MS

Comment

Hello ppl,

United Hobbies HobbyCity 3S lipos are back in stock. I just ordered a couple of them. hope they dun bloat as bad as the HXT D9. the HXT 3S are stil out of stock though..

https://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDHOBBIES/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5452 ]Hobbycity 3S[/URL]

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
                  Hello ppl,

United Hobbies HobbyCity 3S lipos are back in stock. I just ordered a couple of them. hope they dun bloat as bad as the HXT D9. the HXT 3S are stil out of stock though..

https://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDHOBBIES/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5452 ]Hobbycity 3S[/URL]

CHEERS!
                  Hi,

Have you received the HobbyCity batts? I am planning to order from UH also but I want to check first the performance of these batts on your side. How much "true" max amperes can it deliver?
                  Btw, HXT D9 Gen2 2.2A 3s1p batts were in stock last 8/28, but after less than a day, stocks were on backorder again! Luckily I have ordered 2 before it ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by bartdude2007
                    Hi,

Have you received the HobbyCity batts? I am planning to order from UH also but I want to check first the performance of these batts on your side. How much "true" max amperes can it deliver?
                    Btw, HXT D9 Gen2 2.2A 3s1p batts were in stock last 8/28, but after less than a day, stocks were on backorder again! Luckily I have ordered 2 before it ran out.
                    Some1 selling HXT D9 Gen2 2.2A 3s1p batts in MP FYI

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn
                      Some1 selling HXT D9 Gen2 2.2A 3s1p batts in MP FYI
                      Sorry but,..what and where is MP?

Comment

Originally posted by bartdude2007
                        Sorry but,..what and where is MP?
                        marketpl, it is in DH
                        For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                          marketpl, it is in DH

Thanks!!

Comment

Hi, my HXT transmitter battery just went flat (only one month old) and I am unable to charge it. It seems that one of the cells may be died as it give a voltage reading of 0.2 volts when measured through the balancer tabs.

I emailed their support and they told me to send it back for inspection and they will send a replacement. However I have just been told at the post office that I cannot send batteries via airpost. The other alternative is to send it via un-registered mail.

Anyone tried this before?

Comment

i have seny batts via registered mail before.. a few months back..

dunno, maybe they changed the rules? otherwise send by surface lor and get store credit instead??
                              For sale

Comment

Battery returns

Let me try my luck to see if I can send it by normal post.

Just another question. Will I be expected to pay for the shipping charge of the replacement battery? What is the usual practice for these kinds of returns?

Comment

Working...
                                X