Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hextronic batteries a lot cheaper but perform as well as FP, TP etc?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art2
    I have 1 7FP batch 2.2A, have seen around 5 flights and in my opinion they are real good. Should be ordering more thou, but have you seen their web site, they have got a back order of -254 batts.
    lets monitor somemore and see ;)
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
      protyne, ok great thanks

btw keep us updated on the batts.. mine is the 7FP batch..
      My 2 x 7EGR is further bloating. Quite obvious now on the camera. Got a 1 x 7FGR also boating. Only left another piece of 7FGR still taut and tight.

Gonna email UH soon...
      Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

hi guys

i have 2 hextronik from the 7FGR97027 batch and one is already bloating after 5 cycles. the other is still tight. hope it doesnt bloat anytime soon.

if it bloats is it still safe to use? i am new to lipo batts and definitedly dont wanna risk a lipo fire in my room!

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
          hi guys

i have 2 hextronik from the 7FGR97027 batch and one is already bloating after 5 cycles. the other is still tight. hope it doesnt bloat anytime soon.

if it bloats is it still safe to use? i am new to lipo batts and definitedly dont wanna risk a lipo fire in my room!

CHEERS!
          I've got two of the 7FG batts too, today's flying means they jus pass the 5 cycles. No bloating at all. I limit my flight time to 10mins, abt 3/4 capacity used only. 1st two cycles I hover n slow flight ard only to break in these packs.

I'm using the 4100mah 4S1P packs. So far so good.

Do email them abt ur bloating.

Lipo bloating is still usable but at reduced capacity only. Means instead of 15mins flight time, u'll get only 10mins. Further usage will only worsen the problem but its going to die anyway. So jus continue to use them wif caution till they mati.

Comment

anyone tried these?
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
              hi guys

CHEERS!
              just email them will do
              For sale

Comment

just email them will do
                so far 3 of mine are still great.. no bloating.. but i do balance charge at .8A at most and flight time is limited to 5min with half pack full after coming down
                For sale

Comment

I have 2 packs of 2200mAH of 4S1P also. So far no problem also. I use 1C charging.

SH

Comment

After so many upgrade of this lipo, there's still bloating issue.

Comment

Originally posted by vintcs
                      After so many upgrade of this lipo, there's still bloating issue.
                      Bloating is very subjective to personal usage in tis case. A few of us are using the new gen cells w/o problems yet. He did not mention many other details on his usage of the lipo like discharge capacity, amp, duration n charging amps.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                        Bloating is very subjective to personal usage in tis case. A few of us are using the new gen cells w/o problems yet. He did not mention many other details on his usage of the lipo like discharge capacity, amp, duration n charging amps.
                        yup, the new batch seems really gd
                        For sale

Comment

yup, the new batch seems really gd
                          7FGR's bloated on me. 30+ cycles

well hopefully the "newer" batch (Gen2) is better.
                          -------------------
                          Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
                            7FGR's bloated on me. 30+ cycles

well hopefully the "newer" batch (Gen2) is better.
                            mine also bloated.... so what is the SOP for returns huh?
                            For sale

Comment

mine also bloated.... so what is the SOP for returns huh?
                              dood i do believe that protyne already answered you before??

anyways UH has warrantied the batts for 12 months but seeing that as of today the 3s 2.2A is at -1200 pcs.. yikes. will be at least a week or 2 before the replacements arrive.
                              -------------------
                              Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
                                dood i do believe that protyne already answered you before??

anyways UH has warrantied the batts for 12 months but seeing that as of today the 3s 2.2A is at -1200 pcs.. yikes. will be at least a week or 2 before the replacements arrive.
                                ok thanks, so have to shipped the batts back by courier or registered...?
                                For sale

Comment

Working...
                                X