Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crafter View Post
    On this note, have you guys tried to rope your other halves into this hobby as well? Maybe bring them down with you to the field, get them a simple model of their own, get them involved, etc.... OK OK don't bash me for this.

but seriously, I think it would be great of we can get them 'on the same page' as us.
    I have tried bringing my wife down to FF for a few times, but she always complain boring & kana mosquitoes bite. Any good suggestions or ideas that u guys did anything to keep them occupied?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
      I have tried bringing my wife down to FF for a few times, but she always complain boring & kana mosquitoes bite. Any good suggestions or ideas that u guys did anything to keep them occupied?
      In my opinion, trying to involve the MOHA in the hobby is a lost cause. They may join you while they are a girlfriend but once the rock is on her finger, you'll be lucky if she'll drive you to the flying site. ha ha Still, I could be wrong.
      To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Ensure that there is some shade and other wifes are there as well. Keeps them busy talking to each other

Comment

Originally posted by Warbird View Post
          Ensure that there is some shade and other wifes are there as well. Keeps them busy talking to each other
          She did suggest to me that I should get those foldable table & benches to have a mini picnic.

FF while picnic-ing? Well, must be some distance away just in case of any mishaps.

Comment

Guys,

I'm still collecting names for a list of people interested in building and flying scale aircraft in Singapore. I am glad to say that the numbers are growing slowly but surely. So if there are more out there with an interest in this area of modeling, do PM me with your name (not nickname), contact number and email address. I'll put you on the list and you guys can communicate with each other on any matters concerning scale. Once we have sufficient numbers, we'll call for another meeting to discuss further how we can get something going to promote scale building/flying and perhaps starting a competition sometime next year.

Tony

Confucius

Comment

Wait till they start comparing notes - we will all be trouble then when they find out we've been sharing ideas about how to pull the wool over the MOHA's eyes. My maxim as always is - Divide and Conquer LOL
              Last edited by Tony; 27-04-2009, 04:42 PM.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                Guys,

I'm still collecting names for a list of people interested in building and flying scale aircraft in Singapore. I am glad to say that the numbers are growing slowly but surely. So if there are more out there with an interest in this area of modeling, do PM me with your name (not nickname), contact number and email address. I'll put you on the list and you guys can communicate with each other on any matters concerning scale. Once we have sufficient numbers, we'll call for another meeting to discuss further how we can get something going to promote scale building/flying and perhaps starting a competition sometime next year.

Tony
                Hi Tony,

A sincere thanks for the consolidation of the names, a great effect indeed. My time has been so occupied since the arrival of our baby girl and I hardly have time to continue building the Tiger Moth.

It's great to see so many scale fans joining in this special group and as what we have planned, slowly but surely we will soon hold the informal session, tips, workshop etc..

As a start, I will send some scale information to the list of emails compiled for their perusal and reference.

Good work Tony, and shall talk again.

Best regards

Comment

Wait till they start comparing notes - we will all be trouble then when they find out we've been sharing ideas about how to pull the wool over the MOHA's eyes. My maxim as always is - Divide and Conquer LOL
                  Worse still, through these exchanges of info, they found out that the prices (cheap, cheap) that you have been quoting her have been way off...

Comment

ok close the topic...... close the topic

Comment

ok close the topic...... close the topic
                      Too late. The MOHA spy bot has already downloaded the intel to their database.!!! Gentlemen, we shall have to invent more new ways of outwitting the MOHA (aka Mistress of Home Affairs) as the techniques described above have fallen into the enemy's hands.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                        Too late. The MOHA spy bot has already downloaded the intel to their database.!!! Gentlemen, we shall have to invent more new ways of outwitting the MOHA (aka Mistress of Home Affairs) as the techniques described above have fallen into the enemy's hands.
                        mine not yet

Comment

Working...
                        X