Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yanloveRC View Post
    Janson, where did you get the led lights for your cessna? damn nice man! and how much ah ?
    from R*t*r. Ard 10 bucks

Comment

Wa... very nice mounting man crabby! can use on my New ES if it's light! Crash very badly this morning, beyond repair.. servo faulty once the plane went up( i check it again and again man) .. hai..........
      I like the way u cut your plane's tail & hang like that on the wall ... like those animal collector after hunting

well, this mount is good for now as it is quite windy & abit of head heavy is juz nice. Also... with some powerful setups, it should not b a problem with your e-starter at all except that.. when u land, juz be careful as the weight will break the wheel attachment easily. So no hard landing please. U can get those plastic alann screw from NTU to screw onto ur plane's front.
      Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
      Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
      Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
      Things to Sell:
      - T-rex 450XL NIB
      - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

hmmm

and of course u need to have a ply firewall. dont just screw it into the foam fuse. hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

Crabby, do you mean the tricycle set up for the wheels?

romihensem, yep, i epoxy the firewall on the fuse and screw the motor mount alr.. it's ready to fly again! hope it flies this time round.....

Comment

So sorry to hear abt your plane and the tree...

Get another plane and start flying again soon. Here is a picture of my e starter with the 1 litre soft drink top as cowling. It survived many harder than intended landings as can be seen by the scratches.

Cant claim credit for the idea as it was done by Beaver King Alex...

Comment

Oh by the way my motor is sticking out a bit cos I put in a bigger motor to make my e starter go faster... if you are using a regular size motor it will fit the cowling just nice. Have fun!

Comment

BullTerrier how you know it's a tree?? anyways i'm flying it without a cowling first.. it'd be safe right ? yes, it flew this morning,finally

Comment

Same scheme.. hehehe

Comment

BullTerrier how you know it's a tree?? anyways i'm flying it without a cowling first.. it'd be safe right ? yes, it flew this morning,finally

hehe you said it yourself see:

"what's a range check ? i check everything.. threw it.. it flies! turn the plane turn a little right and suddenly cannot control elevator.. damn sad sia.. smack into a tree ".

Anyway not to worry we all did that one time or another. Prob a good reason why they dont plant tall trees at the airport heheh...

Glad you got another plane flying. Enjoy it and have loads of fun. Take care with your landings during this windy period. Quite a few bros fly their e starters without the cowling or has cowling whacked beyond recognition so its not a problem.

Comment

Quite a few bros fly their e starters without the cowling or has cowling whacked beyond recognition so its not a problem.[/QUOTE]

Im one of them.haha
                      Plane 1:
                      FreeWing F-15
                      Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                      GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                      Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

i'm really enjoying the plane, alot better than beaver man.. haha, thanks to all bros for ya help/suggestions, appreciate it man..

Comment

i'm really enjoying the plane, alot better than beaver man.. haha, thanks to all bros for ya help/suggestions, appreciate it man..
                          The beaver is still a cool plane when you want non stress floaty type of flying. I still got my beaver which was the first RC plane I flew and occasionally I will toss it into the air and clown around the field while chatting with the bros who could be very focused on flying their funjets etc...

Comment

Working...
                          X