Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello bigfilsing, actually i still using stick mount.. cuz i cannot find the correct motor mount for my intial plan.. i seek the shop uncle for advises.. he said just use alot of epoxy on the stick mount mounting can alr.. yep!

for the cowling if i cannot find replacements i think i'll use bottles like janson suggested and like what i did to my beaver.. hehe

anyways, thanks for your info!

Comment

Umm if the stick mount still gives way, where can i get the motor mount that can be screw to the ply? any shop that sells that ?

Comment

That all depends on what motor you have. Stick mounts are fine and pretty strong.
        If the motor is firmly in place and working i wouldn;t worry if i were you. Just get out and fly it.

There'll be plenty of time during crash repairs to worry about improvements .....trust me

Comment

lol.. more crashes more improvements!

Comment

ohh btw, so i fly until nearly to 3.7v per cell then i stop alr right? btw i using
            EP 9X5 prop from gws.. should be okay right? they're out for 9X6 prop.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by yanloveRC View Post
              ohh btw, so i fly until nearly to 3.7v per cell then i stop alr right? btw i using
              EP 9X5 prop from gws.. should be okay right? they're out for 9X6 prop.
              IMO as long as it doesnt go below 3.7V per cell then its pretty alright. prop size depends on yr motor specs. try using a SF prop. its quite lighter... and i think it suits the estarter better... all said of course it boils down to yr motor and flying preference... hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yanloveRC View Post
                Umm if the stick mount still gives way, where can i get the motor mount that can be screw to the ply? any shop that sells that ?
                motor mount is available at Jet Hobby. Be it a plastic or aluminium 1

Comment

Urgh should have gone jethobby Shall monitor batt tml wif cheapo voltmeter.. haha..

Janson, where did you get the led lights for your cessna? damn nice man! and how much ah ?

Comment

I think u can try this... from Jet Hobby
                    Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
                    Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
                    Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
                    Things to Sell:
                    - T-rex 450XL NIB
                    - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by Crabby View Post
                      I think u can try this... from Jet Hobby
                      i dont think u'll want to put that on the estarter. it'll add more weight...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                        i dont think u'll want to put that on the estarter. it'll add more weight...

Question is how much weight. To mount a brushless on a stick adds weight too. Of course you could add more polystyrene and a ply fire wall to bring it all forward.

Wonder what that bracket weighs?? It certainly looks like a great piece of engineering

Cheers

Comment

Should have kept my mouth shut till i'd done my home work

Stick adapter for brushless outrunner

Still love the look of the alu bracket

Comment

Wa... very nice mounting man crabby! can use on my New ES if it's light! Crash very badly this morning, beyond repair.. servo faulty once the plane went up( i check it again and again man) .. hai..........

Comment

range check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guess is you threw it in the air and hoped everything was alright

Comment

what's a range check ? i check everything.. threw it.. it flies! turn the plane turn a little right and suddenly cannot control elevator.. damn sad sia.. smack into a tree

Comment

Working...
                                X