• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stranger View Post
    the last flight
    Wat happened bro? MX2 air crashed?

Comment

mx2 crash

some one in the school use frequency blocker.
      block out our radio wave, our plane went hay wire, and went nose down with full throttle.
      just imagine the damage pain.
      haiz....
      now i know the usefulness of 2.4G
      haha

Comment

mx2 crash

It's belived that one of the fyp projects or other Clubs is using the same frequency as us during the day of the incident. We suspect that someone actually is trying to "tune" in the correct frequency to jam our signal from the tx.

Edvidence: 1st plane went down using 72.xxx mHz, the 2nd and 3rd plane went down together both using 29.xxx mHz. Sp drifters claimed that their cars went berserk too during that point of time.

School shall compensate our damages when culprit , source of jamming is found.
        Build it
        Fly it
        Crash it
        Fix it

Comment

Do no evil

It's terrible someone can do this sort of evil thing!

Sorry for the crash, hope you'll catch the culprit and shame him/her/them.
          bv

Comment

Originally posted by viper1990 View Post
            It's belived that one of the fyp projects or other Clubs is using the same frequency as us during the day of the incident. We suspect that someone actually is trying to "tune" in the correct frequency to jam our signal from the tx.

School shall compensate our damages when culprit , source of jamming is found.
            Well what is the motivation for this? So terrible.

P.s - I may be guiding a couple of students that intend to take part in Singapore Amazing Flying Machine Competition in the category of 'video flying'. I think I'll just point them here.

We may be against your polytechnic in the competition! May the best team win....
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by viper1990 View Post
              Sp drifters claimed that their cars went berserk too during that point of time.
              Did you check with them about the frequency?
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

it is most likely not them, as we have been flying every now and then, and they have been drifting now and then,
                i would say a low chance, but still possible.

Comment

it is most likely not them, as we have been flying every now and then, and they have been drifting now and then,
                  i would say a low chance, but still possible.
                  but RC cars normally dun use 72mhz 1 ma?

Comment

If i'm not mistaken , i heard the sp drifters were using 40.xxx mhz
                    Build it
                    Fly it
                    Crash it
                    Fix it

Comment

could this frequency generator, cause the crash.
                      this machine is in the electrical lab.
                      it can generates freq, from 1mhz to 1000000mhz...

i adjusted it close to 72.00mhz...

Comment

These function gen are to weak too cause a transmission problem. Even RF generator in our labs doesn't have that kind of power.

Comment

the last flight
                          Lovely planes ! ...sorry for your loss of these planes

The more I fly mine, the more I love her ...gentle when you need it and wild when you want it ! ...I'll say she's the closest to a balsa plane for a foamie.

Only downer is the extremely soft undercarriage(U/C) but for a newbie, that's an advantage as it prevents the U/C from being ripped off the fuselage.
                          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

mx2

The last flight b4 all 3 plane crash. we took off from food court 5 field n flew them over block t16 n one time we accidently flew them over the dover mrt.

Comment

Originally posted by GLENDON View Post
                              The last flight b4 all 3 plane crash. we took off from food court 5 field n flew them over block t16 n one time we accidently flew them over the dover mrt.
                              I think the flights are too near to the MRT tracks. We must cater for unforseen circumstances bros

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                                I think the flights are too near to the MRT tracks. We must cater for unforseen circumstances bros

cus from the flying field those visitor can't see so we flew over.

Comment

Working...
                                X