Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
    nice job mate. where did u get the leds from? you are really tempting me to get it from jh on monday!
    The leds r from R*t*r, those used for RC Kites

I'm thinking of where to get those floats. Time to try take off n landing from water surface

OH ya, I will be going down to JH after work on Monday too, accompanying my friend to get the EP vision & DX7

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
      The leds r from R*t*r, those used for RC Kites

I'm thinking of where to get those floats. Time to try take off n landing from water surface

OH ya, I will be going down to JH after work on Monday too, accompanying my friend to get the EP vision & DX7
      rotor sells em gws floats. will be getting those for the cessna. cant wait to fly at guilin. cuz its just 5 mins walk from my place!

what time u going on monday? prolly can go there together.
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
        rotor sells em gws floats. will be getting those for the cessna. cant wait to fly at guilin. cuz its just 5 mins walk from my place!

what time u going on monday? prolly can go there together.
        I will be reaching FH ard 6 plus, kinda of rush coz my work finish at 5 plus at Changi area

Comment

I will be reaching FH ard 6 plus, kinda of rush coz my work finish at 5 plus at Changi area
          ok i should be there at about that time.
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Hi guys,

I want to incorporate flaperon into my cessna.

In my Tx setting (Flap System), what % is recommended for the flap & the elevator mixing? So that when I filp my Flap switch, the flap will come down, n at the same time, the elevator will compensate the landing by moving up

Thanks for ur help
            Anyone can advice?

Comment

bro, what's ur TX model?
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
                bro, what's ur TX model?
                opps, sorry bro. I've figured it out already. Forgot to update here.
                Thanks for ur keenness to help!

Comment

Working...
                X