Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JieZ View Post
    Oh I see.still deciding on this cessna or the Sky Hawk from JH.I wanna fly asap after O levels.lol.

Any advise?
    Recommend the Cessna. Cessna is fun and you can do lots of mods to it - even put on floats and fly around water areas and it can do stunts.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
      Recommend the Cessna. Cessna is fun and you can do lots of mods to it - even put on floats and fly around water areas and it can do stunts.
      Also depend where u fly. My location dun have any pond for me to play with

Comment

River? Reservoirs?
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Kallang river, kinda suitable I think. Previously there's pics of estarter on floats flying at kallang river, near to merdeka bridge/People's Association/Golden Mile. My next project by early next month will be either Mr Mulligan(thunder tiger) or Beaver(GWS), both on floats for the Kallang river FF. Anyone game?
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ok found the pic of the plane that flew at Kallang.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

nay, I'll have to wait till next year at least.

Trying out Kranji Reservoir...water seems clear there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                nay, I'll have to wait till next year at least.

Trying out Kranji Reservoir...water seems clear there.
                hmmm, at least this is nearer to my house. Which side of the reservoir? Salted or fresh water side?

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                  Yes, if this is your first plane go for Cessna, the Sky Hawk could be a hand full for first timer.

Have you practice on sim before? You need to think though how you going to fly the plane. That is once you throttle, the plane moves forward and take-off. You turning right or left? Follow by circling the field. Also the landing, the approach and land.

Oh, don’t forget to setup the plane and checks before taking off.

Good luck.
                  yea.i did practice on sim.haha

floats sounds good.what's more,there is a monsoon drain beside my flying field.haha.my friend's cessna flew into it and became pieces.

Quote from 'renold' over the other thread
                  Based on your setup, Sky hawk - under power.
                  GWS Beaver would be better compare to TT Cub for the same class. No prefer to modify TT Cub with ailerons. I can do demo flight on my TT Cub after your examine.
                  Ultrafly Cessna - better to fly with 3 cells.

now is the choice between Cub,Beaver.i dont have 3S lipos.will floats fit on cub?
                  Plane 1:
                  FreeWing F-15
                  Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                  GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                  Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen View Post
                    Good for you dude. Any photos to share of your Cessna? I think I have a Cessna NIB from JH lying around.
                    Some night shot of my Cessna

Comment

Jansonn, u flew at night liao? hehehheee
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
                        Jansonn, u flew at night liao? hehehheee
                        Not yet, will try it in the evening 1st before going straight to the night. The only thing i'm afraid is the light goes off during nite flight, then

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                          hmmm, at least this is nearer to my house. Which side of the reservoir? Salted or fresh water side?
                          I think freshwater side makes more sense, right?

Comment

Hi all,

Need some help from u guys.

My Cessna is almost complete. But the problem I'm facing is I have 1 servo each for my ailerons. How do i mix them into my JR9X2 so that when I left aileron my stick, 1 servo move, when I right aileron my stick, the other servo move?

Thanks for ur inputs!
                            Hi guys,

I want to incorporate flaperon into my cessna.

In my Tx setting (Flap System), what % is recommended for the flap & the elevator mixing? So that when I filp my Flap switch, the flap will come down, n at the same time, the elevator will compensate the landing by moving up

Thanks for ur help

Comment

Some night shot of my Cessna
                              nice job mate. where did u get the leds from? you are really tempting me to get it from jh on monday!
                              Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Also depend where u fly. My location dun have any pond for me to play with
                                join me at little guilin! will get it on monday and we can fly together at guilin. reckon it should be big enough.
                                Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Working...
                                X