Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
    You can always considering converting to electric, just sell of your nitro items, should be able to cover back the conversion parts

Ah Tan's (previously mine ) Trex600ESP is on 6s5000mah and its more than enough for him
    haha, nitro is still inside me le.
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
      And to state a FACT, all the Trex ESP in PFW are bought online from overseas. When we wanted to buy, there are no availability locally. It is also cheaper anyway from overseas so....

Can a LHS complain about me stating a fact here? I doubt so, we are not in North Korea.
      we know that. hahaha. but only one LHS i like to buy from

Comment

Edmund, fret not. I am sure you will go back to Nitro one of these days.

MARK MY WORDSss..
        Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
        JR Vibe 50: 01
        Trex600N Pro: 01
        Kasama Srimok 90: 01
        TT Raptor 50: 10
        TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
        MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info and sharing ur research edmond22. Alot of 8s and 10s set-ups. Few 12s.

Wish I can pass u the logger and log in some flight of urs. Tis makes the data much more appreciated, obtained by our very own local production.

Hey Balance Mind,

I actually did not measure anything up to date but I did a lot of research and have the following to share with you. The Kontronik I am using is always just warm allowing you to hold your finger there with no discomfort.

I got this from http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=24113&page=8 , see attachment of his logged data. I am running 80% as opposed to his 75%. 75% will yield about 2160 HS while 80% will yield about 2200 HS. I am running +-12 now at 80% governed for a typical 5 min flight. Usually that will let me draw about 2100 mah out of the 3000. Hard 3D practice will see about 2400 which is not so good for the batts (80%), esp when i keep practising 4 pt tic toc etc. Piroflips and such are a lot easier on the batts. Tic Tocs constantly is the killer lol.

After I change to the 6mm shaft and use back the Align 14t, it is holding up alright so far. Some advocated changing of the main gear to the Trex 700 one for more strength but I haven;t encountered any issues yet, just dun run insane collective with it, those are the primary reasons for stripping, +-12 seems about the limit you can stick bang without care and get away with it.

Edit: FYI, I am using 20c lipo Flightmax 3000 6s for series 12s. For that price and 3 days EMS shipping, I converted to electric from nitro TO SAVE MONEY, flying Nitro in SG is too expensive compared to US or Malaysia.

Using UOB currency converter:
          - In Malaysia http://www.boononline.com/coolpower%20index.htm - 30% CP SGD 47.91
          - In US http://www.zoomsheli.com/ProductDeta...tegoryID=60186 - 30% CP SGD 41.30, 4 gallons SGD 142.40 (35.6 each)
          - In Singapore, the cheapest I can find is SGD 58, even with discount $52.20
          - Electric - SGD $146.63 for the Flightmax 3000 6s, If I expect only 50 flights, that will be $2.93 per flight, way more power than 30% nitro and half as cheap to $5.20 per nitro flight. Only drawback is 5min vs 8min.

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
            haha, nitro is still inside me le.
            Dun worry ! ...you finished your RJX aredi call me ! ...just waiting for a nitro flying buddy !

I suddenly very interested in nitro again after seeing the new Align starter !!! (No thanks to Ammo for spreading the poison !!! )
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Hey guys,

Got an update from HEIM JOINT. He is able to send in sets of 4 worldwide. Currently, I have HDB and Jack Mav who are interested. Any 4th person to add?

Chinese weights available:
              Trex 250
              Trex 450 SA
              Trex 450SEV2
              Trex 500 STOCK PLASTIC
              Trex 500 KASAMA
              Trex 500 ALIGN METAL
              Trex 600 STOCK PLASTIC
              Trex 600 KASAMA
              Trex 600 QUICK UK
              Trex 600 ALIGN METAL
              Trex 700 STOCK PLASTIC
              Trex 700 KASAMA
              Trex 700 QUICK UK
              Trex 700 ALIGN METAL
              Vibe 50 STOCK PLASTIC
              Vibe 90 STOCK PLASTIC
              GAUI 200 V1 & V2
              T250 PRELOAD SPACER SET

All Chinese weights are $16.50 a set
              except (600/700 stock plastic only are $7.50 a set)

The T250 tail blade grip bearing preload spacer set is $5.99
              The Torx T5 wrench for the screws in the preload spacer set only is $3.29

I need:
              § Size (T250, T500, etc.)
              § Type (Stock plastic, Kasama, Quick UK, Align metal, SA, SE V2, etc.)
              § Quantity of each,
              § Your full name & shipping address
              § Desired shipping method
              § Email addressto send you a Paypal invoice that can be paid with credit, debit, check, or paypal.

Foreign Shipping options:
              1. $4.00 shipping & handling for up to 4 sets worldwide (USPS First class postal letter) I have had very good success with this, with very few lost in the mail, but keep in mind you have no insurance! with this method. Does not require customs.
              2. $15.00 shipping & handling for up to 4 sets worldwide (Registered First class postal letter) Insured up to $47.93. Does not require customs.
              3. $30.00 shipping & handling worldwide (USPS express mail International ) insured up to $65.00 requires customs declaration. Additional insurance is available at extra cost. Include your phone number for customs.
              Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Hey guys,

Got an update from HEIM JOINT. He is able to send in sets of 4 worldwide. Currently, I have HDB and Jack Mav who are interested. Any 4th person to add?
                sorry, what is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                  Dun worry ! ...you finished your RJX aredi call me ! ...just waiting for a nitro flying buddy !

I suddenly very interested in nitro again after seeing the new Align starter !!! (No thanks to Ammo for spreading the poison !!! )
                  wow Bro Tony chio me . must fixed up liao. give me two weeks.

Comment

sorry, what is that ?
                    The Chinese weight is a mod done to the tail grip. This mod helps to lessen the load on the tail servo. See post 26, there is a youtube video to show the load needed to turn the tail blade before and after the mod.

Comment

The Chinese weight is a mod done to the tail grip. This mod helps to lessen the load on the tail servo. See post 26, there is a youtube video to show the load needed to turn the tail blade before and after the mod.
                      can use on RJX50 ? if can, then i take.

Comment

can use on RJX50 ? if can, then i take.
                        sorry . it does not include RJX50 or Beam.

Comment

This is what I call good price! SGD799 for Trex 600 ESP from Radio Control Sports

Finally I see a local shop sporting the right stuff. Good stuff.

$799. Reasonable and competitive.

Comment

http://shop.radiocontrol-sports.com/...productId=2642

Finally I see a local shop sporting the right stuff. Good stuff.

$799. Reasonable and competitive.
                            Yup Ken got one on display last week....he dont usually put all hist items on the shop as his place is a bit small but he have most of them. He is also a nice guy and a heli pilot himself so he knows a bit.

Comment

cant edit previous post....

thats RC heli pilot not real one

Comment

wow Bro Tony chio me . must fixed up liao. give me two weeks.
                                Okay ! ...I slowly, slowly wait patiently with my TZ V1 and V2
                                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                                X