Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
    beware though.. the weights rust

would advise clearcoating or painting them from the first day.. otherwise u may have to keep oiling them

Yar, I am prepared to oil them on a regular basis. For some reasons, the user HEIM JOINT did not reply yet, seems to be away for time being.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

He hasnt replied to me in a while also...found his email though. Someone you might want to drop him a mail

robrenz (@) frontiernet (dot) net

Comment

think he's away for some big FF..
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
          think He's Away For Some Big Ff..
          Ircha 2009 ??? :d:d:d
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

yeah tony, http://www.ircha.org/index.php?pr=2009_Jamboree

wow BIG FF
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Ed,

Can share the max amp draw or amp log data on ur Trex600esp?

How's the heli holding so far with the 12s set-up?

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
                Ed,

Haha, I can feel the force ( Poison ) is strong in you
                sigpic

Comment

hehe

Hi Edmund22, Hey man thanks for the tips on the TT53RL engine @ punggol your an experienced TT Redline expert crank case rubbing is gone now and engine is smooth!
                  Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
                    Ed,

Hey Balance Mind,

I actually did not measure anything up to date but I did a lot of research and have the following to share with you. The Kontronik I am using is always just warm allowing you to hold your finger there with no discomfort.

I got this from http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=24113&page=8 , see attachment of his logged data. I am running 80% as opposed to his 75%. 75% will yield about 2160 HS while 80% will yield about 2200 HS. I am running +-12 now at 80% governed for a typical 5 min flight. Usually that will let me draw about 2100 mah out of the 3000. Hard 3D practice will see about 2400 which is not so good for the batts (80%), esp when i keep practising 4 pt tic toc etc. Piroflips and such are a lot easier on the batts. Tic Tocs constantly is the killer lol.

After I change to the 6mm shaft and use back the Align 14t, it is holding up alright so far. Some advocated changing of the main gear to the Trex 700 one for more strength but I haven;t encountered any issues yet, just dun run insane collective with it, those are the primary reasons for stripping, +-12 seems about the limit you can stick bang without care and get away with it.

Edit: FYI, I am using 20c lipo Flightmax 3000 6s for series 12s. For that price and 3 days EMS shipping, I converted to electric from nitro TO SAVE MONEY, flying Nitro in SG is too expensive compared to US or Malaysia.

Using UOB currency converter:
                    - In Malaysia http://www.boononline.com/coolpower%20index.htm - 30% CP SGD 47.91
                    - In US http://www.zoomsheli.com/ProductDeta...tegoryID=60186 - 30% CP SGD 41.30, 4 gallons SGD 142.40 (35.6 each)
                    - In Singapore, the cheapest I can find is SGD 58, even with discount $52.20
                    - Electric - SGD $146.63 for the Flightmax 3000 6s, If I expect only 50 flights, that will be $2.93 per flight, way more power than 30% nitro and half as cheap to $5.20 per nitro flight. Only drawback is 5min vs 8min.

Last edited by edmond22; 17-08-2009, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noob View Post
                      Hi Edmund22, Hey man thanks for the tips on the TT53RL engine @ punggol your an experienced TT Redline expert crank case rubbing is gone now and engine is smooth!
                      Anytime bro, kekeke, The freezer oven method is best!

Comment

i know is off topic, but i still wants to say.......

Originally posted by noob View Post
                        thanks you Edmund,HDB, B25 , Ah Tan, Tony....... i finally make a small improvement on figure 8
                        ur method of teaching helping alot. next is to get my RJX50 fixed up all electronic hahahaha
                        JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                          thanks you Edmund,HDB, B25 , Ah Tan, Tony....... i finally make a small improvement on figure 8
                          ur method of teaching helping alot. next is to get my RJX50 fixed up all electronic hahahaha
                          Hey Brother, I miss you lar, quickly get your RJX up and fly together.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                            Hey Brother, I miss you lar, quickly get your RJX up and fly together.
                            Okok
                            JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                              next is to get my RJX50 fixed up all electronic hahahaha
                              You can always considering converting to electric, just sell of your nitro items, should be able to cover back the conversion parts

Ah Tan's (previously mine ) Trex600ESP is on 6s5000mah and its more than enough for him

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                                You can always considering converting to electric, just sell of your nitro items, should be able to cover back the conversion parts

Ah Tan's (previously mine ) Trex600ESP is on 6s5000mah and its more than enough for him
                                And to state a FACT, all the Trex ESP in PFW are bought online from overseas. When we wanted to buy, there are no availability locally. It is also cheaper anyway from overseas so....

Can a LHS complain about me stating a fact here? I doubt so, we are not in North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X