Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birdie got it spot on. offering only 25% of the original price, pls lah...grow up.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Leave the low lives be themselves for now... After all they will not apologies and always think they are right. Anyways ups for a great bro and his heli! Great deal and reasonable asking price without the wait on shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
        Leave the low lives be themselves for now... After all they will not apologies and always think they are right. Anyways ups for a great bro and his heli! Great deal and reasonable asking price without the wait on shipping!
        Bro, u sound like very experience and very good at determining prices, what would be a reasonable price for this kit?
        be fair,it's only air, let's share with care!

Comment

Dear ah long.. According to me selling a brand new in box kit at 20% off.. Is considered to be a reasonable price to me. Others may agree with it, others may not.. Well at the end it always depends on how much you have set in your mind for a new kit. Different ppl got different views. Well don't you think this beautiful kit is worth at least $850??

Well that's all I got to say :-)

Happy flying everyone!

Comment

brand new somemore....
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

You cant even put a proper pic in your ad, and you're all about what should be reasonable. You're a small kid with a sad life in a big man suit! Grow up dude.
              My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

RC711 is selling the Trex 700 Nitro DFC (Kit + blades + 4 Servos + Regulator Set + Governor Sensor) at US$879, i.e. S$1098.

The electronic parts (4 Servo + Regulator + Governor Sensor) is around S$350.

As such, a kit without electronic should be around S$748 ($1098-$350). At a discount of 20%, the base asking price should be S$598.
                Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

And yeah, go ahead and browse through more youtube videos to suggest for viewing, who knows you may end up with a video that you can jerk off to it.

You should be treated like crap for your disrespectful reaction of intentionally demeaning someone's private message, you have no regards to what private means, and on top of all you invited for offers.
                  My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

At which economic school did you learn that an item should be resold at 20% discount?

As I have mentioned earlier, the only right/reasonable price, is what the buyer and seller mutually agrees to.

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                    RC711 is selling the Trex 700 Nitro DFC (Kit + blades + 4 Servos + Regulator Set + Governor Sensor) at US$879, i.e. S$1098.

The electronic parts (4 Servo + Regulator + Governor Sensor) is around S$350.

As such, a kit without electronic should be around S$748 ($1098-$350). At a discount of 20%, the base asking price should be S$598.

Comment

Originally posted by suthae View Post
                      At which economic school did you learn that an item should be resold at 20% discount?

As I have mentioned earlier, the only right/reasonable price, is what the buyer and seller mutually agrees to.
                      I was just providing it as a reference only, you sick cc. Which school will teach students how to set price for buy/sell at an Internet marketplace like this.
                      You should go to see a doctor aspa at woodbridge. Haha.

Comment

And yeah, go ahead and browse through more youtube videos to suggest for viewing, who knows you may end up with a video that you can jerk off to it.

You should be treated like crap for your disrespectful reaction of intentionally demeaning someone's private message, you have no regards to what private means, and on top of all you invited for offers.
                        bro whats the problem here?

you not happy with his price then dont buy lor..

you dont want to buy it and want still make a big fat fuss about it..is it your motive to give the seller a bad name?

well we all sure you are just making up a bad reputation for yourself.

dude seriously mind your words and grow up.

Comment

She is a little girl that will never grow up. haha.

Comment

Dude, there isn't even a price that was stated for me to tell you whether am happy or not, if you disagree with my offer, then you just have to politely decline. I sent you a pm in a very respectful and polite manner, and I would expect a response in the same order, or just don't respond! And how stupid and immatured your reaction was? I don't have to give you a moral lesson here.,

And yeah, I do have a problem with you unnecessarily putting myself in public in a bad light, so I have to stand up and defend myself.

And I have to do it in a harsh way, because you deserve that!

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
                            bro whats the problem here?

you not happy with his price then dont buy lor..

you dont want to buy it and want still make a big fat fuss about it..is it your motive to give the seller a bad name?

well we all sure you are just making up a bad reputation for yourself.

dude seriously mind your words and grow up.

Comment

And what credibility that you have to go around providing price references? Just stay out of it, if it's not your business.

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                              I was just providing it as a reference only, you sick cc. Which school will teach students how to set price for buy/sell at an Internet marketplace like this.
                              You should go to see a doctor aspa at woodbridge. Haha.

Comment

And what credibility that you have to go around providing price references? Just stay out of it, if it's not your business.
                                Are you so angry because your "Private" M has been exposed to the public? Hahahahahahahahahahaha........................

Comment

Working...
                                X