Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I am new to this hobby and I would like to go and have a look too. Where about are the place? IS it possible to post a map of the locations and where we can park our car?
    HoneyBee FP V 3 x1

Comment

What time do the Indoor Pylon Championships start this Saturday???

-David-

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubya View Post
        What time do the Indoor Pylon Championships start this Saturday???
        The Competition brief will be held at 8.30 am and the first heat will take off at 9.00 am sharp.

Originally posted by lee_camb View Post
        Sorry I am new to this hobby and I would like to go and have a look too. Where about are the place? IS it possible to post a map of the locations and where we can park our car?
        Please refere: http://www.syfc.sg/contact.htm

Comment

I'm participating in the DLG and pylon Club-400E. Are the program schedules ready? Do I need to be there both days?
          Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Sorry for the delay, you can now download the time table and schedule for all the events here:

Vincent,

You will have to be there on Sat for the 400E (heats) and on Sun for the DLG (Heat as well as finals) and 400E (finals)

Cheers

Comment

converted to img , shld be easier to see here.

www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
              www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

Thank you, bros.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Thanks Pang, ...just learned that I can 'print scrn' and grab the pict of the doc.

A big thank you to all who took part as well as come to support the opening SNAC2011 Indoor Pylon Racing event earlier this morning.
                  I must say the 2 years head-start the juniors had over the adults put them in very good state.
                  It seems to be a popular event and I had many requests for it to be held on a regular basis (bi-monthly or quarterly) ...comments ?

I'm also contemplating starting another class of indoor pylon racing with models of below 20"(?)WS and scale - meaning must look like a replica of the real thing. This would be good for Modellers with no time to build as they could just compete with the ParkZones or other range of PNF models. - show of hands, how many would be interested ? (Thanks to David Walter for the inspiration)

...also in the pipeline, F3P style contest ! ...anyone ?

Comment

Hi,

I was there at SYFC at 1300hrs but the security guard refuse to let me enter. He told me competition already over, everything was concluded in the morning.

The schedule posted indicated there was event 1300hrs today. Can you guys confirm??? Was the security guard bluffing me??? Wasted my trip.

Comment

Hi, just wondering how accessible is the RMS for public who only take public transport?
                      sigpic
                      Radix 690mm, 600mm FBL(pristine cond.)
                      Futaba GY611
                      HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz
                      HIROBO Sceadu Evolution EX50 (full carbon, SZ IV rotorhead, full electronics, original Hirobo mains and tails, FRP canopy+decals, original Hirobo electric power mechanics)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Hi,

I was there at SYFC at 1300hrs but the security guard refuse to let me enter. He told me competition already over, everything was concluded in the morning.

The schedule posted indicated there was event 1300hrs today. Can you guys confirm??? Was the security guard bluffing me??? Wasted my trip.
                        Hi Adrian
                        Sorry to hear that.

Yes, there are some events today starting from 10am.
                        Control lines only.

Comment

Originally posted by AFS View Post
                          Thanks Pang, ...just learned that I can 'print scrn' and grab the pict of the doc.

A big thank you to all who took part as well as come to support the opening SNAC2011 Indoor Pylon Racing event earlier this morning.
                          I must say the 2 years head-start the juniors had over the adults put them in very good state.
                          It seems to be a popular event and I had many requests for it to be held on a regular basis (bi-monthly or quarterly) ...comments ?

I'm also contemplating starting another class of indoor pylon racing with models of below 20"(?)WS and scale - meaning must look like a replica of the real thing. This would be good for Modellers with no time to build as they could just compete with the ParkZones or other range of PNF models. - show of hands, how many would be interested ? (Thanks to David Walter for the inspiration)

...also in the pipeline, F3P style contest ! ...anyone ?
                          Indoor scale race will be nice, but I don't think we need to put a limitation to the wingspan, as long as the model is deemed suitable to fly in such confined space.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                            Hi Adrian
                            Sorry to hear that.

Yes, there are some events today starting from 10am.
                            Control lines only.
                            No worries, I just want to confirm that the security guard not bullsh!tting me. Missed the indoor event.

Will go over to RMS next weekend then. Hope the timing is accurate. RMS is far far away........petrol also went up 3 cents last week.

Comment

Hi Adiran,

Base on my many years experience in indoor competition organized by SYFC. I would suggest you don't reply on the official timing too much. Its what they call "real-time" coordination. Contest director can decide there and then to change the program schedule or even the rules/category (not often). This is normal in order to get things moving and adapt to unexpected events.

I remember last year there was only one entry for the open (me) Cat. I was asked to compete in the student category. I felt a bit "bully kichits". Anyway I went along just to support the event. I later forfeit my champion position so that the fourth place student can be recognized (extra ECA points). This year we spend more time/$ on boats and decide to give the indoor flying a break.

Nevertheless, one things that had never changed .... start time. So if you want to watch you should try to be there at the start. Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                                Hi,

Yes, the event went rather smoothly and the 2 round of heats + finals was completed by 12 pm. We had booked the Hangar up to 2 pm as a contingency in case of glitches.
                                Our apologies if you came down late and did not manage to catch the event.

Comment

Working...
                                X