Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDB, 1cm away or 1km away from center, if its spinning at 16000rpm, it will still pass the sensor 16000 time per min.

CKS, align is coming out with the elevator A arm for the 600 which will take away the need for the anti-rotation like on the 700.

sigpic

Comment

If anything, the nearer the magnet is to the axis of rotation, the faster the speed.

I'm sure CYE has designed the ATG to adapt to all helis with magnets attached to the fan.

Thanx!
      SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lu wei yao View Post
        If anything, the nearer the magnet is to the axis of rotation, the faster the speed.

I'm sure CYE has designed the ATG to adapt to all helis with magnets attached to the fan.

Thanx!
        Sorry, i meant distance the magnet travels.
        Whatever it is, it dosnt matter.

Thanx!
        SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

HDB..I use 2 magnet from align..But you have to make sure that you have one of magnets is on the other polarity. ie. one north and one south. One solution is to let the two magnets attract each other and mark the outer sides of the attracted magnets wit a marker pen..Now you know then it is north and south.

If you have g view you can set up the gear ratio too..

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
          CKS, where did you buy the frame support? Been looking around but no avail.

I just bought Redline and CY ATG.
          For the ATG, did you use the magnet provided by Align or ATG?
          Align has 2 while ATG comes with 1. I never used gov before so am not sure about the magnets.
          Also ATG recommended 20mm for .50 heli, but the align metal fan's holes are further than 20mm by alot, does it matter or did you drill another hole?

Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
          JR Vibe 50: 01
          Trex600N Pro: 01
          Kasama Srimok 90: 01
          TT Raptor 50: 10
          TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
          MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.
            I guess should be ok.
            Roger I'll be using 1 of align magnet with AtG's for sake of balance.
            Just cut fan shroud.Using mod as mentioned in manual since brackets don't match.
            Anyone kind enough to take pic of how you mount the sensor?

Comment

for balance sake i thought you should be using two?
              Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
              JR Vibe 50: 01
              Trex600N Pro: 01
              Kasama Srimok 90: 01
              TT Raptor 50: 10
              TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
              MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Roger yes I will be using 1 from Align and the other from ATG. The ATG one feels stronger if I never feel wrongly . Anyway the polarity on the ATG magnet will be the effective one.

I just received sms from CKS. He's overseas

Comment

Ive not mounted the gov yet, but ive already expoxied the provided 2 align magnet (bi-polar) for balancing. As long the the sensor can sense the magnet at a close but safe range, dont think it makes any diff if we're using stronger/weaker magnet (i may be wrong..not sure really).

I got the frame support and few other upgrades from helihobby.

Yes Mr Bun, i was still in transit when u sms-ed me.
                  Its 1130pm in sincity now.. gonna sleep soon.

Roger yes I will be using 1 from Align and the other from ATG. The ATG one feels stronger if I never feel wrongly . Anyway the polarity on the ATG magnet will be the effective one.

I just received sms from CKS. He's overseas
                  Heli:
                  . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                  . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                  . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                  . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                  . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                  . Ok Model Medallion
                  . E*Star Storch
                  . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                  . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                  . Canon 7D & 500D
                  . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                  . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                  . Canon 85mm f1.8
                  . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

Cool. This is new to me, and whats the advantage(s)?

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
                    HDB, 1cm away or 1km away from center, if its spinning at 16000rpm, it will still pass the sensor 16000 time per min.

CKS, align is coming out with the elevator A arm for the 600 which will take away the need for the anti-rotation like on the 700.
                    Heli:
                    . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                    . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                    . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                    . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                    . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                    . Ok Model Medallion
                    . E*Star Storch
                    . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                    . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                    . Canon 7D & 500D
                    . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                    . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                    . Canon 85mm f1.8
                    . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

No very sure, but I think it takes away the anti-rotation bracket which can induce some phase changes when it is worn.

sigpic

Comment

im also thinking of getting the 600n but also considering the raptor50.
                        any comments on which is better???

Comment

The raptor is much cheaper and easier to repair.. and much easier to setup. while performance is very subjective. depending on how you fly and what you load it up with..

Overall. looks aside, If you're starting. Then it's better to go with the raptor..

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
                            http://www.align.com.tw/shop/product...oducts_id=2422

No very sure, but I think it takes away the anti-rotation bracket which can induce some phase changes when it is worn.
                            an obvious advantage is easier to take out the whole head with the mainshaft?? just pull out the 3 balls from the swash and the one-way jesus bolt and viola the head comes out.

other than that... i am not sure really, it looks bling too?? haha. i think i will get that when it is becomes available. i think no anti-rotation bracket heli looks cooler... haha... doesnt mean i can fly it better though...

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

I am having some problem with my Redline's prop nut and the engine fan mount.
                              Firstly, the engine fan mount does not go smoothly throughly onto crankshaft. I had to force till I bruised my hands. I think I may have damaged the mount, alot of fillings were produced from all the pushing and turning.

Secondly, I cannot turn the prop nut fully into the thread of the crankshaft. Mainly because the ranch does not have through-hole clearance for the threaded crankshaft.

Thirdly, I dont know if I should change the metal fan, I am worried all the hard turning may have bent the fan and will cause vibration later on.

Pls advise on
                              1.Should I change the entire engine fan mount or it is default the align fan mount does not go into the TT Redline smoothly
                              2.Where to buy the bloody ranch that will have enough clearance
                              3.Should I change the fan.

Fyi guys, I broke my ranch last night after midnight while trying to tighten the prop nut. The crankshaft actually self tapped into the ranch! End up I had to use pilers to turn the prop nut by sheer brute force

It is a bad night

Comment

Mounting the fan to the engine should be easy.. Not much force needed leh...

I use the Thunder tiger "T" wrench that goes into the TT field box?.. Works well..

Did you use the washer that comes with the Redline engine. I'm also using a Redline with my Trex, but don't think you should have problem with the thread clearance for the wrench. Unless if you did not use the washer..

The Metal is very strong.. I don't think you can bend it that easily.

BTW. did you losen the screws on the fan mount before you mount it to the shaft?

Cannot be that hard bah

I am having some problem with my Redline's prop nut and the engine fan mount.
                                Firstly, the engine fan mount does not go smoothly throughly onto crankshaft. I had to force till I bruised my hands. I think I may have damaged the mount, alot of fillings were produced from all the pushing and turning.

Secondly, I cannot turn the prop nut fully into the thread of the crankshaft. Mainly because the ranch does not have through-hole clearance for the threaded crankshaft.

Thirdly, I dont know if I should change the metal fan, I am worried all the hard turning may have bent the fan and will cause vibration later on.

Pls advise on
                                1.Should I change the entire engine fan mount or it is default the align fan mount does not go into the TT Redline smoothly
                                2.Where to buy the bloody ranch that will have enough clearance
                                3.Should I change the fan.

Fyi guys, I broke my ranch last night after midnight while trying to tighten the prop nut. The crankshaft actually self tapped into the ranch! End up I had to use pilers to turn the prop nut by sheer brute force

It is a bad night

Comment

Working...
                                X