X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SLOPING SEASON - Its here!

Fellow DH members,

Ladies And Gentlemen.

As of 4.25pm, i was updated that there are Slopers sloping at Bedok Reservoir .

I would like all members to be cooperative and considerate to pause their flying activity at the Bedok industrial field.

From Monday after 5pm, I will be there everyday . 10am - 5pm except this thursday and monday .

Frequencies will be distributed. You will see me with a Frequency chart and also wooden pegs with frequencies. I hope flyers would co-operate and use the frequency.

I wont be around today but i will be tomorrow evening and so on unless otherwise stated.

HAve a safe flying!

Yours
    Alamin

Which character are you test by

Originally posted by alamin2
    Fellow DH members,

Ladies And Gentlemen.

As of 4.25pm, i was updated that there are Slopers sloping at Bedok Reservoir .

I would like all members to be cooperative and considerate to pause their flying activity at the Bedok industrial field.

From Monday after 5pm, I will be there everyday . 10am - 5pm except this thursday and monday .

Frequencies will be distributed. You will see me with a Frequency chart and also wooden pegs with frequencies. I hope flyers would co-operate and use the frequency.

I wont be around today but i will be tomorrow evening and so on unless otherwise stated.

HAve a safe flying!

Yours
    Alamin
    Yo, but the wind is not consistent so far leh. We will continue to fly at Bedok Industrial park on weekend morning between 7am to 10am. After which the slopers can enjoy the wind from 10am onwards.

Think we should wait till it hits December, the wind will become more consistent through out.

Cheers
    Kelvin

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMX
      Yo, but the wind is not consistent so far leh. We will continue to fly at Bedok Industrial park on weekend morning between 7am to 10am. After which the slopers can enjoy the wind from 10am onwards.

Think we should wait till it hits December, the wind will become more consistent through out.

Cheers
      Kelvin

Yep~ but weekdays gotta be careful if flying. saw a glider there while jogging on friday if i remember correctly

Comment

Yep~ but weekdays gotta be careful if flying. saw a glider there while jogging on friday if i remember correctly
        Oh.... okie dokie, we do not fly there on weekdays. Not sure about the rest of the flyers who are currently enjoying the Bedok Inductrial park field.

Hope they read your post.. See you at the slope soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMX
          Oh.... okie dokie, we do not fly there on weekdays. Not sure about the rest of the flyers who are currently enjoying the Bedok Inductrial park field.

Hope they read your post.. See you at the slope soon.
          Will be there soon

Comment

Do we get to keep the pegs?

"Frequencies will be distributed. You will see me with a Frequency chart and also wooden pegs with frequencies. I hope flyers would co-operate and use the frequency."

Alamin: Can you explain how this work? Do we give you back the peg when we finish flying or do we get to keep it? Pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by aceblaster
              "Frequencies will be distributed. You will see me with a Frequency chart and also wooden pegs with frequencies. I hope flyers would co-operate and use the frequency."

Alamin: Can you explain how this work? Do we give you back the peg when we finish flying or do we get to keep it? Pardon my ignorance.
              well.. you give it back

to know who's on a such frequency ... Example

im on 29.825

The list shows

29.825 no wooden peg with 29.825
              29.850 wooden peg with 29.850
              29.875 wooden peg with 29.875

from the list or Chart (actually board... lolz) the Frequency without that wooden peg means someone is flying on that frequency- 29.825 .

so when the person is taking a break of wish to stop flying for a while, he can return the pegs back to me ( or can put back themselves) so that others who are on that same frequency can use

hope i clear your doubts

Comment

Ill be at bedok on weekdays......
                TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

How much?

well.. you give it back

to know who's on a such frequency ... Example

from the list or Chart (actually board... lolz) the Frequency without that wooden peg means someone is flying on that frequency- 29.825 .

so when the person is taking a break of wish to stop flying for a while, he can return the pegs back to me ( or can put back themselves) so that others who are on that same frequency can use

hope i clear your doubts
                  Good system. There is going to be a lot of pegs.
                  How much do I have to pay? Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by aceblaster
                    Good system. There is going to be a lot of pegs.
                    How much do I have to pay? Just kidding.
                    Guys i wont be able to be at the slopes tomorrow ( 22nd November) as i got some committments to do. I'll be back in the evening or worst case scenario would be on wednesday.

the wind's great today !
                    (im still shivering from the cold weather )

Comment

I have never been at the slope before. can someone post driving instructions or a map?

Thanks !!

Comment

warbird I have PM u
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for the PMs !!

Comment

Guys i wont be able to be at the slopes tomorrow ( 22nd November) as i got some committments to do. I'll be back in the evening or worst case scenario would be on wednesday.

the wind's great today !
                            (im still shivering from the cold weather )
                            weather has been crappy these days. along with the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by kennyc
                              weather has been crappy these days. along with the wind...
                              yep true but there are powered gliders as the wind from the south and changed to west during evenings ...

Comment

Working...
                              X