Maybe can try Minivec?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
FLying in SF
Collapse
X
-
Although I'm sure it's not the only spot, but it looks like the region section for Australia on RCG's is pretty active. There is also a thread for "Wanted to buy in Australia". If you aren't able to find anything in advance locally, you may want to check that out.Originally posted by JYHELI View Postlooking for 3D acrobatic slope glider like Wasabi Aerobat. ANyone got one let me know...intend to try it out when I am in Sydney.
-Jonathan
Comment
-
While I know you lean towards the lean keen sleek machine, I'd probably opt for a Le Fish, The Flow, or other type of foam utrabat to begin with. You can build them real light, medium, or heavy, or even light with room for ballast. I'm betting if you built it light you could actually fly it at East Coast Park during the "off season" (maybe?).
-Jonathan
Comment
-
for slope acro, it depends what you like, there is the VTPR , more 3D style in your face type, keep the plane really light. Vertical lift is needed here.
Then there is the more traditional acrobatic type, where the moves are done with more speed and energy. This type we can do some at BR, gain height, dive get some speed and do the move.
http://www.slopeaerobatics.com has a good collection of vids.
one of my fav
Minitoons from Pierre Rondel on Vimeo.www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
Comment
Comment