Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if there is any way to run it with two wifi video feeds from the same Drone.

The only way that I could see it working would be to use the "screen mirror" feature of the newer iPhone or iPad to feed the video out via the Apple VGA adaptor to a portable VGA screen or video glasses.

The "pilot" flies using the iPhone or iPad while the "co-pilot" watches the video on the portable screen or video glasses.

The only thing you need to research would be how to power the portable screen.

The Vuzix video glasses has a VGA adaptor which can be powered from a portable USB battery pack.

I know this configuration works as I have tested it with my own AR Drone & Vuzix video glasses.
    www.rov.sg

Comment

yes, i remembered you let me tried your Vuzix video glasses( which is similiar to the fat shark video goggle) .
      i was watching the movie 'top gun'.

will be really interesting to do so watching live video from the quad.

tks for the info.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Housecall, you are most welcome.

Let me know if you want to give this a try, I've still got one set of video glasses & the VGA adaptor at at home.
        www.rov.sg

Comment

tks for the offer, will do a raincheck.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3462.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	567.6 KB
ID:	974045
            My Drone
            Just Broke my camera

Comment

Hi,

Anyone still flying the ar drone?

Comment

I just got mine and wanted to know if anyone has change their cam before...

Comment

Working...
                X